Chapter 1: Pokémon SoulSilver

You are a very quiet and shy girl. You live with your parents and go to high school at (y/s/n). You are a good student and always listen. Because of this, the kids at school are jealous. You are bullied a lot at school for being such a game nerd. You love video games, especially Pokémon. It would be amazing if you could actually go into a game. You find yourself often daydreaming about going into a Pokémon game and training your own Pokémon.

You are a huge fan of Pokémon. You have all of the games, except one. Pokémon SoulSilver. You've tried looking for it everywhere, but no store seems to have it. You finally found it on eBay the other day and ordered it. It should be coming in any day now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were playing Pokémon: Red Version on your game boy color when, suddenly, your doorbell rang.

You raced to get the door, knowing it was the UPS guy with your SoulSilver game. You opened the front door and there was a fairly small package. You picked up the package, took it into the house, and started tearing into it.

Your mom/dad came in, "What's got you so excited? Oh, your game came in, didn't it?" Your parent sighed; they never liked your obsession with video games.

You nodded your head excitedly. You carefully took the game out of the case and ran up to your room to play it leaving your mom/dad to clean up your mess that you left.

Up in your room, you picked up your gameboy color and sat on your bed, quickly putting the game in. The Gamefreak logo came up and you started getting more excited. You were a bit confused, though, when it froze. "Stupid old gameboy." You muttered and started pressing A over and over again.

Suddenly, the logo vanished and the screen was black for a few seconds. Instead of the usual starting screen, it brought you to an already saved file, which was odd, considering this game was supposed to be in new condition. You shrugged and, out of curiosity, chose the "Continue" option to see this person's progress.

You checked their trainer information and laughed a little when you saw their name was "...". Apparently the person also had spent 999:99 hours on the game, had all 16 badges, 99999.9 Pokédollars, and all 251 Pokémon on the Pokédex. "Woah." You said to yourself, shocked.

You then checked the person's team and, to your surprise, they had 5 Unowns and a Cyndaquill named "HURRY". You decided to check the profiles of the Pokémon. All of the Unowns were level 5, and spelled out the word "LEAVE".  The Cyndaquill was level 5 with only 1 HP left and had only two attacks, "Leer" and "Flash".

As if this wasn't weird enough, you had your volume all the way up and the Pokémon didn't have their usual cries.  There was just silence.

You closed out of the Pokémon's profile. It looked like you were in a room in the Bellsprout Tower. There was a pillar in the middle of the room. There wasn't an exit or ladder in the room, from what it looked like.

You wandered around the room for a few minutes, finding absolutely nothing. Finally, you found a ladder, which was behind the pillar.

You ended up in a dark room and knew you would need Flash. You remember that Cyndaquill had Flash, so you turned off your Pokégear and made Cyndaquill use Flash. There wasn't a message that said "HURRY has used Flash!" The room just became lit, showing that the room was a creepy red color. There was a gray path and the ladder you had used to get down there was gone.

You had no choice but to follow the gray path. The screen was getting darker as you walked along. There was a sign at the end that said "TURN BACK NOW."