Jesse and Nate: (2) - Party lust ~ part 1

okay! another part for Jesse and Nate. Unfortunately it's the last part for them. I won't be writing any more from them DX  sorry all 'Jesse and Nate' fans!!                   

Jesse and Nate: (2) - Party lust ~ part 1

     His hand trails down my bare chest. His lips only centimetres away from my delicate ear; I shudder. My heart beats fast and in this awkward silence i'm sure he can hear it, "My cousin's getting married" he pauses. Kissing my neck and feeling every bone in my body. "His parents are holding a celebration party". I freeze. I feel it coming on; That sensation to hold him down. Nate's lips are no longer on my neck and yet I still feel the heat from the places he's touched. My eyes met with his; His eyes are narrowed, "I want you to go with me". I blank out. Speechless with no answer. Desperate to find one though. To take me to his cousin's wedding has it's limits...

************************************************************************************************************************

     I walk side by side with Nate; Entering the mansion that held the wedding celebration of his cousin's. I'm nervous but I won't let Nate take the advantage.

  "Nate, you're here!" a guy appears from out of the crowd. His hair perfectly spiked up. His looks were estimated to give him an age of about 18 years old.

  "Hey Nathan" I watched as both of them wrapped their arms around each other.

     So many people at the party; Only knowing one person, Nate, was quite nerve racking.

  "So this is Jesse?" he questions, winking at me.

  "Yeah. He's kind of a douchebag" Nate chuckles.

  "HEY!" I pout.

     Soon Nathan leaves as his parents call him to great other guests. What's left is both of us again but Nate can go away after what he called me!

I feel an awkward silence just between us. Not one of us moving from the dance floor that we just so happened to figure out we were standing on. I feel him brush up against me. His breath breezing through my hair. My heart pounds; I feel my face flash red. So many people around us; I have to go. I gulp. Taking a deep breath, I turn around and make my way outside. He grabs me; Grabs me by the hand. I shudder; Just the touch of his hands is irresistable. We pause; Slowly I can feel him brushing up against my back.

  "Don't go" he whispers gently in my ear. His voice stirs me up. I watch carefully as people pass by us. His grip tightens as he pulls me over. I take a deep breath as I stare blankly at his hands. I'm being dragged over to the kitchen...

     No one was in the kitchen. Once again, I was pushed up against the wall. His lips crushed against mine as he grinds closer to me. I melted in his arms. I feel him loosen his tie and unbutton the top button to his shirt. The smell of his body spray travels through my nose. So sweet and almost delightful and attractive. He lets go of my lips and ties my hands above me. His tonge trails down my neck as I moan in pleasure. Staring ahead of me, I look at the walls. My vision almost a blur and barely concertating on anything but Nate.

     The movement of his hand lowers to my beltbuckle. I feel the sudden pull on it and immediately shudder. Eyes stare at mine in hunger; I breathe heavily as he slowly and seductively leans in. We don't kiss but he teases me; Teases me with a gentle bite on the bottom of my lip.

  "Hey are the drinks in here?" a voice startles both of us. He lets go of me immediately and removes the tie from my hands. I adjust myself hurridly, arranging my tuxedo to perfection. Nate does the same. Quickly, we make ourselves look casual as a young woman walks into the kitchen.

 "Oh I didn't know there were people here" she smiles.

  "Yeah we were just leaving" Nate smiles back. I scratch my head in a 'almost busted' face.d Whilst the woman took her eyes off of us, Nate grabbed my hand behind his back. I paused, his hand was gripping onto mine tighly. I loved it; I love it so much that for some odd reason my heart skipped a beat. Both of us slowly walked away whilst the woman was occupied.

     Leaving without a trail or evidence of what just happened, we had once again escaped from an ending. You can take me away from Nate and you can take away my memories but you can't take away my love. No matter what I can say and how I deny it; I can't help but fall helplessly in love with him.

    What can I say? This guy turns my world upside down!