Akatsuki Girls

"You're a jerk!" Konan yelled, "you don't know what I have to go through!" Konan and Pein we're arguing again. It had all started earlier that day.

Flashback:

"Girls have it easy!" Pein growled. He huffed for air and placed his free hand on the couch while the other held himself in pain. (Hehehe Pein-Pain, sorry continue) Konan had kicked him where the sun did not shine all because he made a very inappropriate comment about her around her co-workers.
"What do you mean, 'Girls have it easy'?" Konan yelled her fist raised and thrusting back and forth in the thick tension.
"Exactly what I said," Pein hissed, sitting down on the couch.
"We don't have it easy," she hissed threw clenched teeth, "we have to go through a lot more than all of you men do!"
"Yeah, give me 3 reasons," Pein said closing his eyes and crossing his arms.
"Well for starters, child birth is painful for us, then there's the fact that men think they ran the damn world! We get treated like dirt and are not respected!"
"Psh so!" Pein yelled. Which leads up to our present time fight.
"I wish you would all turn into girls so that you could understand how it is to be a girl!" Konan yelled. The boys groaned all except Tobi and Pein.
"Psh I could be a girl no problem!" Pein argued back and Kona smirked. There was that one jutsu she had been meaning to try out.
"I don't like that look in her eyes, hm," Deidara said as him and his partner turned and walked to their room.
"I don't like it, Itachi-san," Kisame said as they walked to their room next door to Deidara's and Sasori's.
"Tobi's always wanted to be a girl!" Tobi yelled and Zetsu igorned the hyper active man child.
"What the f**k was that b***h so happy about?" Hidan asked walking into the room he shared with Kakazu. Kakazu didn't answer but returned back to his money counting.
'Why was she smirking?' Pein thought to himself as him and his partner who just so happened to be the blue haired female. Konan smirked and walked to the bathroom, clothes in her hand. When she came out she had on a simple black nightgown with the Akatsuki cloud on it.
"Goodnight, Pein-kun," Konan said happily.
"Hm," Pein mumbled, trying not to show how afraid he was of the blus haired women.

Thanks for reading please comment and like or whatever! Next chapter will be funny and longer! Promise!
(Naruto) Cause that's her Ninja way
(Me *smiles*) that was so corny.... What are you doing here your not in this story
(Naruto) oh right, that's Help Heal Me! Bye then
(Me) bye guys!