Chapter 1

I was running, running for my life, running away from everything that haunted me, and what was the worst, this wasn't a dream, this was all real. My own darkness was chasing me. I jump over a large fallen tree and land on my feet looking back to see if my Mother was still chasing me, along with Jane and other enemies we have faced and defeated, and no one was here to help me. My white washed ripped skinny jeans, my batman sweater and black vans were covered in dirt, along with my tangled reddish brown hair.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=189283076

I race out of the woods to see the road and I sigh, leaning on my knees, I was looking around for any car to save me, I needed to get out of here. Out of fate, a baby blue jeep rolls up with a frightened Stiles and a concerned Scott, Allison and Lydia.

"Where have you been?" Lydia asks worried.

"Being chased by my past" I state as Scott gets out and lets me into the back to sit in between the two girls. I sigh and pull the leaves out of my hair "How did you know I was here?" I ask suddenly confused.

Allison shrugs "Stiles had the idea you would be here, after the whole dying thing" Allison states and I look into the rear view mirror to see Stiles was smirking at me, but his eyes were laced with something else, not care or compassion.

"Stiles? You okay?" I ask him and suddenly he drops the smirk and smiles normally.

"Of course Clara, now let's get you home" Stiles says then we proceed to then drop everyone home and we arrive at my own house. Stiles offers to stay the night as we both know my father is out on a case for a few days. We walk into my bedroom and suddenly there is a knock on the window. We both frown and Stiles looks at me "Go have a shower and clean yourself up okay? I'm sure its just the wind" He tells me and I nod. I walk into my bathroom and close the door but when I look into my mirror, I wasn't covered in dirt anymore, my clothes were clean and my hair was free of any dirt or leafs. I frown and wipe my eyes.

I grip onto the sink and mumble "This isn't a dream, I'm awake, Clara you're awake" I whisper and I slowly hear my bathroom door open, when its locked from my side and I slowly look up to my mirror to see my mother, holding a knife to Stiles' neck, who was crying. Jane was laughing, Matt was on my bed smirking at me, Jennifer was behind my mother laughing at me and I slowly turn around and walk into my bedroom.

"This can't be real" I cry out in anger "Let him go please!" I scream and my mother smirks, then throws Stiles against the wall, and he groans as he sits up, causing Matt to walk over to him and start kicking him causing me to scream. Matt stops as Stiles cries out in pain "What do you want from me!" I cry out.

They all just smirk at me and look at me in unison "We want you" They say and they all attack me at once and I feel my body being ripped apart and I scream in pain.

"CLARA!" Stiles screams.

I jump up from my bed huffing out.

That was only a dream, but it felt too real for me. Stiles leans up and rubs my arm softly to calm me down.

"You okay lovely?" He asks me.

I nod "Yeah, I just had a bad dream" I whisper.

"I think you mean a horrible nightmare" Stiles says correcting me and I nod, he was right.

"It felt so real Stiles" I say to him but then I realise something, Stiles didn't actually stay the night at mine, but maybe he did, what if the past few days have been a dream.

I don't even know anymore.

I heard my bedroom door creak open and I quickly move to get off my bed to close it by Stiles grabs my arm stopping me "What are you doing?" He asks me confused.