(18) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

We were going back home today. The week in Paris was over and we were going back to the school. I had managed to avoid talking or seeing Craig up till now.

There was a knock at the door and I opened it to see Craig standing there. "Haven't you had enough yet Craig?" I sighed. "Will you just listen to me already?" He snapped.

I let him in, "Well? Get on with it then." I urged him impatiently. "Who's going to be King of Kristara?" He yelled bluntly.

I thought of this for a minute. He was right. Who was going to marry me and become king? It's definitely not Craig now. "I don't know. I haven't given Kristara any thought for the past weeks." I admitted.

"Well you're going to have to think about it now. My mum wanted me to marry you but I think that it's a bit impossible now don't you think?" He said sheepishly.

Then a thought struck me. "Stacy told me that it doesn't have to be you. It can be anyone I want it to be." I said, remembering the conversation I had had with Stacy.

"Yeah, I guess. But do you think that Jake is going to be a good king?" He asked. I couldn't believe this! "Why are you asking me that for? What makes you think that you'll be a better king then him?" I demanded. The cheek!

He shrugged. "I always thought that I was the more sensible twin." I stared at him with my mouth hanging.

"Could you close your mouth? I can see your tongue. I don't mind seeing it but...." He smirked. "And what was that you were just saying? About being the SENSIBLE one??!" I yelled at him cutting him off.

"Jake could be an alright king." I said, more to myself then to Craig. "Why are you even talking to me? I'm angry at you!" He sighed and came up to

me and put his hands on my arms.

"Kristi. I know you're a great girl but it weren't my decision to date you." He said sincerely. He was forced to date me....? Oh yeah. Now I remembered, his mum wanted him to marry me.

A thought struck me then. "Craig? Why didn't your mum ask Jake to marry me?" I asked him looking up at his face. He let go of my arms and looked thoughtful.

"I don't know, to tell you the truth." He said slowly. I'd never thought of it before but why didn't she? Jake was no less then Craig. After all they were brothers!

"Does this mean we're good?" Craig asked me, holding out his arms. I smiled at him, "Yeah, we're good." I gave him a brotherly hug. This was more like it.

As I let go of him Jake entered the room. "Hey, Kristi, I...." His words faded as he saw Craig. He narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "What is he doing here?" I went over to him and held his arm.

"Don't worry, Jake, I've forgiven him. You need to learn to be more forgiving if you want to be king, mister." I joked. He didn't get it at first but then it dawned on him that I was talking about Kristara and he smiled at me.

"Sorry hun, can't do that when someone messes with my girl." He said, putting his arm possessively around my waist and pulling me into a kiss. I broke apart, embarrassed because Craig was standing there witnessing.

Although I was blushing, I could still feel my heart swell with pride when he called me 'his girl'. "You know, we still need to check out our palace." Jake said.

I looked at him confused. "I've already seen it with Craig." I said. He looked at me and burst out laughing. When he had composed himself he told me, "That wasn't our palace!" He exclaimed.

I was more perplexed. "Then who's was it?" He shook his head smiling. "That was our parents, we have our own one. Come on, I'll show you." He held my hand and said a few quiet words which seemed to be meaningless.

A small black hole appeared in the middle of the room. Craig closed the door and stepped into the hole. I took a deep breath and stepped inside feeling the hole suck me up into another dimension.

******

Pls comment nd vote if u like this!

Sorry if u wanted me to keep Kristi mad at craig but ima softy! Lol

Comment vote become a fan.....