Out of the zoo you go.....

We ran back to the woods as fast as we could, so we still had a bit more time before we had to go to the zoo. We ended up where we stayed the night and sat down it was 12.00pm lunch time. My tummy was growling from the lack of eating these past few days.

"Hmm, I'm really hungry, I swear I'm gonna die of starvation, ahhh!!!" Maddy whined whilst rolling around in the dirt clutching her stomach.

"Oh my God, Maddy get off the ground, come on we'll go on a search for food." I said helping her up.

"Hmm, quick!!, I'm gonna die if we don't eat." She said while stumbling on the ground.

"Argh, come on!" I said in an annoyed voice.

We started to walk around until we reached the edge of the woods on the other side seeing a petrol station in sight.

"Look, there's a petrol station we can get food there." I said pointing towards the station.

"OMG, THERE'S FOOD YESSS!!!!" Maddy screamed and started running wildly with her hands going everywhere.

"Oh my God, I swear I'm looking after a 5 year old kid." I muttered to myself.

I started running after her, but in a matter of seconds I caught up with her and we started walking together as we reached the sliding door. We got chips, some water, and other food for ourselves before making our way up to the service desk.

We handed our things up and payed for them, I was lucky I still had cash on me otherwise we were going to starve to death, not really, well we would of found some food.

We walked out and ran back to the woods and to our little spot.

"AHHHH!!, OH MY GOD THANK THE HEAVENS WE HAVE FOOD!!" After she said that she dug in.

I laughed and ate as well. After we finished, we started talking about Jack again, and why he was behind this all. It was something I didn't really want to talk about especially after hearing that he killed my Grandmother, I trusted him well I guess I was wrong.

"Why is he behind all of this?" Maddy asked laying there against the mud wall in our little burrow.

"I don't know, if I could I would ask him but I can't because he's a jerk and a killer, and he can't be trusted." I said as anger was running through me.

"I mean how could he be involved in all of this, does your mum know about him being involved, do you think?." She asked.

"I don't know ok?, I just don't want to talk about it, until I know about it and I get my information right." I said starting to get a little annoyed.

"Ok, I'm sorry look I'm sorry you had to see all of this and I don't know what you've been through to get to this, to be honest." She said as she wore an apologetic look.

"Yea, I'm sorry too, I'm sorry you had to see this as well, I guess we can go through this and know we can trust each other." I said to her smiling.

"Ok, so what about the plan, with the zoo?" She asked moving around to try and get comfortable.

"Oh right, umm I guess we can just go through and do what we did before but we are letting out animals and we just need to be careful." I said a little nervously.

By the time we finished talking about how we were going to let out the animals, and how to turn of certain things it was nearly 10.00pm. We packed up our stuff and got ready for the night, that awaited us.

it was 10.30pm and we decided to head of, to the zoo. As we arrived there we sat across from the entrance and waited.

"So are ready to kick butt and let some animals wild?" Maddy asked grinning at me.

"Hmm, yea I can't wait!" I said sarcastically.

We sat for another couple of minutes and it was time to go in.

"Ok, see ya!, after you get into the database you need to come in and help me, ok?" I said to her.

"Yep, ok let's to this!" She said fist pumping the air.

"Ok, here we go!" I muttered to myself as I stepped out of the van....