Chapter 28 - The past

Eriks POV

Christine has seen Vianne??? It's been such a long time since I've seen her I cannot believe she's here. In Paris. Last time I saw her was in Persia. She moved there from Paris and said she was never coming back. What could she possibly be doing here??

"Vianne? What are you doing here? You'll get caught"
Vianne is my best friend. She's helped me survive through the gipsies. She's my only friend. The only person I trust. I can't imagine her ever leaving my side. I know I'm a genius but when I forget that tiny detail essential to the plan she's always there to back me up. She and I are like the two trouble makers. It's a warm summery night and she and I decided to go walking. No one is outside so there's no one to be afraid of this horrid face. Vianne doesn't seem to mind. You know. She's so pretty. I don't know why she hangs around with me. I'm a horrid ugly person. She's has so much beauty and yet she stays with a monster. She's like the sister I never had. We're walking in a park and she turns to me "Hey E?" She calls me E instead of Erik so no one knows who I am if I happen to hear our conversation. "What's up Vianne?" She takes a deep breath and stops walking as she looks at me. "I'm going away for a while. I want to study to be a doctor and I have to leave France. I'm going to Persia . I don't think I'll ever be back here again. So I just wanted to tell you goodbye. Just in case I never see you again." She leans in and hugs me.
I can't stand to be apart from her. She's the only person I have to lean on. I'm such a weak boy. I should be able to live on my own. I've survived this far. Well it was all because of her.
Several years later.
Wait it cannot be!! Vianne?? She told me she was coming to Persia but I had no idea I would see her here. I walk over to her and hug her. She doesn't seem to recognize me at first but then she returns the embrace and we're off to lunch.

That was the last time I ever saw her. Up until today. Wow. I can't believe it. I wonder if Christine would be jealous if I went to go see her. It suddenly occurred to me that Christine was talking the whole time I was thinking. "I'm sorry what?"
"I said. What's the big deal?"
"Christine forgive me but I have to go I'll be back later." And with that I left to see my old friend.
I arrived at the doctors office shortly and asked to see Dr. Vianne. Like the last time I saw her she didn't recognize me at first. After a minute she realized it was me and hugged me. "Erik!! It's been so long. How are you??"
"I'm great. Can we go to lunch and catch up?"
"Of course!"
We go to a restaurant near her office and I tell everything. The opera ghost. Christine. The managers. My wedding. I even told her about Zoe. Which I'm still confused about. I'm not going to lie I actually enjoyed what Zoe and I did. I know I'm not suppose to but it felt good.
"Look I need your advice Vianne about this whole Zoe thing."
She looks at me with surprise as if the answer is obvious.
"Well the short answer is you never see her again."
I sighed.
"I know but I mean why did I enjoy it. I'm with Christine but at the same time it was SOOO good. She did things that I didn't think were possible!!"
She sat back in her chair and thought for a minute.
"Well Erik. It's a terrible idea to even think about her. She drugged you and betrayed Christine."
I sighed and rested my face on my hand.
"I know but I still it's just so confusing."
She leaned forward and smiled.
"I know but trust me E."
I chuckled. She's the only person that's called me E. It's been a while since I've been addressed as E.
"Zoe is bad news. I promise you. Ok?"
I sighed not wanting to argue with her and ruin our time together.
"Ok."
After a while we finished our meal and headed back to the opera house. I showed her around my home and properly introduced her to Christine. They instantly hit it off and I smile. Then my thoughts run off to Zoe and what we did. God it was great. Erik stop that's wrong. I push the thought out of my mind and keep watching Christine and Vianne socialize, occasionally joining the conversation. Throughout the day the thought of Zoe crosses my mind. Eventually I can't stand it and excuse myself. I can't take it. I have to go see her.

Christine's POV
Vianne and I are talking when Erik suddenly gets up excuses himself and leaves the house.
"Do you know where he's going V?"
She looked like she had an idea but didn't say anything about it.
"No ma'am. I don't." Well that's strange. Oh well. We continue our conversation for a while, commenting on my life with Erik and the new baby. I'm liking Vianne. She's so sweet. I can tell why Erik and her were so close.

Eriks POV

I traverse to Zoe's house and knock on the door. My pants becoming tighter by the second. God this is embarrassing. She opens it and looks surprised to see me.

"What can I do for you Monsiur opera ghost?"
"What the hell did you inject me with??"
She bit her lip smiled and gestured me to follow her inside where she showed me the drug she had injected me with. The bastard gave me a rufy.
"Erik why are you here?"
She looked down at my pants and noticed a bulge. "Oh that's why." She smiled at me walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders before kissing me. I pulled away. "Zoe do you think this is a good idea?"
She rubbed my manhood, teasing me before walking to her bedroom and I followed her.
"I guess not Erik."
That was it. She teased me too much. I can't.
Once she got in her room I closed the door behind me and slammed her against the wall before kissing her. I wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her closer to me. My tongue exploring her mouth. She took off my mask and wrapped her arms around my neck.
I unbuttoned her shirt and undid the strings on her corset. Once her shirt and her corset were out of the way I kissed her neck making my way down do her breasts. She moaned my name as she ran her fingers through my hair. I made my way back up to her neck after giving each breast its desired attention. She took of my shirt and I removed her pants and underwear. I continued kissing her as I slipped my hand between her thighs. She wrapped her arms around me in case her knees buckled which they eventually did. She kept moaning and begged me to enter her but I wanted to keep her hanging for a little longer. She ran her hands all over my bare chest. "Hold onto me." My voice was deep and husky. She grabbed onto me and I picked her up. Instantly she wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to the bed where I laid her down and kissed her thighs. Making my way down. Once I reached my destination she ran her hands through my hair and moaned my name again and again. She kept begging me to enter her and I decided I teased her enough. I stood up and starting to take of my trousers. Zoe finished taking them off for me and.... well let's just say it was a little bit before I actually entered her. When I did finally slip in we were screaming each other's names almost the entire time before we both climaxed. I laid down beside her and spooned her. We laid there for a while before I actually realized what happened. Shit. I'm going to lose Christine over this. Well maybe I just won't tell her. "Hey Z."
"Yeah?"
"Don't speak a word about this ok?"
"You too."
Glad we have an understanding.
"I have to get back. Christine will wonder where I've been."
"Of course."
We get up and get dressed after which Zoe walked me to the door.
"Hey Erik. Uh I just wanted to say that I won't tell anyone. I promise. And if anyone asks me. I'll deny it to the max."
I smiled at her. "Thanks Z."
With that I left to go back to my house with an overwhelming sense of guilt filling me. If what I did felt so good then why do I feel guilty??

DONT HATE ME. IM SO SORRY AND YESS I KNOW I DIDNT MARK THE INTIMATE PART. LET ME KNOW IF YOU PREFER ME TO MARK IT OR IF IT WAS TOO INTIMATE. ALSO PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MUSIC VIDS WITH THIS CHAPTER natalieevianne IS PLAYING DOCTOR VIANNE. I LOVE YOU PHANGELS. IM SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED. IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY TWO DAYS AGO AND I WAS GETTING THAT TOGETHER AND IVE BEEN REHEARSING FOR SOLO AND ENSEMBLE FOR BAND THATS ON SATURDAY. ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 😘😘
~The_Phantoms_Angel