Miley: It's ok. :)

Someone knocked at their door.

Denise: Come in.

Patrick: Hey girls... Miley can I talk to you for a minute?... Alone?...

Denise: Hum I have to rehearse with savannah... See you.

Ariana: Bryan is waiting for me to help him chose his outfit. I'm out.

Demi was glaring at him with nothing but disgust.

Denise: Demi!!

Demi: Fine! I want to see Kelly anyway. Stay strong miles.

Miley: So... What's up? :)

Patrick: Listen miles I can explain!

Miley: Explain what? We're not a couple you can do whatever you want. :)

Patrick: Miley you know it's not true. I care about you more than anyone. I don't want to lose you...

Miley: Hey I'm here aren't I!? I came to support my friend... That's what we are anyway.

Patrick: Miley...

Miley: I think you should go now... I don't want savannah to think I'm stealing you from her. Lol

Patrick: Miley would you stop that! Stop acting so strong when you know you hate me right now! Miley I love you but I cannot be your second choice! I read papers and I know you're dating nick again! I don't want to be alone forever!

Miley: Wow... I never thought you could believe those pieces of crap. FYI I'm not the kind of girl to date two guys at the same time and for me, that's what we were doing until I saw you with her. Nick is one of my best friend and without him I don't know where I'd be right now so yes he's important to me! Yes I cannot live without him in my life but you're the one I love and for you to believe the tabloids over me is just so insulting! Yes I'm strong Patrick, because I'm not going to cry for you no more or forgive you like nothing happened! If you want me you better shape up. I need a man, not a selfish little boy who doesn't know where he is going with his life. I'm here and I'll always be but if you want to be with me, you better step up your game, boy. (She said, leaving the room)

Patrick: Wtf...

Later with B5

Dustin: Wow... That definitely doesn't sound like Miley...

Kelly: She told you bruh! Lmaoo!!

Carnell: "You better shape up, coz she needs a man! But her heart is set on youuu" loool sorry

Patrick: Seriously man, I messed up again! I gotta do something.

Bryan: We agree but what If we help you and you mess up again?! She's right you gotta know what you want first.

Patrick: I want her... So bad.

Savannah: Then go for it...

Kelly: Savannah how long have you been here?

Savannah: It doesn't matter. Patrick I know I'm a lot of fun but I'm not ready for anything serious yet. I'm young and wild and free! And you need love. You should totally try your best to win her back :)

Carnell: Aren't you sad?

Savannah: Not really. I have a date with Larry in 20 minutes! Haha I'm good at that! ;)

Bryan: That was fast. Lol

Savannah: Ok... Ima go now. Good luck pat! :)

Dustin: She's one of a kind. Lol

Denise: Hey dustin, kae needs you in your room. Kelly, bryan, Demi and ari want to go visit Paris with y'all. :)

Kelly: Ok thanks for telling us. See you later! :)

Patrick: Dee where is miles?

Denise: In her room, unpacking. :)

Patrick: Thanks sis'.

Carnell: Now that we're finally alone, can I have my kiss?

Denise: lol of course baby...

Bahja: Hum hum... Am I interrupting something?

Carnell: Yes!

Denise: Carnell!! No, of course not! :) What's up?

Bahja: I wanted to apologize... To both of you for nearly ruining your lives two weeks ago... I don't know what got into me. Sorry

Denise: Dont worry its all forgotten. :)

Bahja: Great! I gotta go get ready, I have a date in two hours! :)

Denise: Oh great! With who? :)

Bahja: Larry! :)

Carnell: What?!!!

Meanwhile with Dustin and kae:

Kae: Thanks for the help. :)

Dustin: You're welcome. :)

Kae: Baby... I've been thinking a lot lately and I thought, maybe I could go back to modeling... Since I'm all shaped up and everything :)

Dustin: Oh... I don't think it's a great idea...

Kae: Why?

Dustin: I'm already working non stop and I won't have time to take care of Adrian more than I already do.

Kae: Oh really!? (She said crossing her arms)

_____________________________

What will happen between pat and miles?

Will Carnell tell Bahja about Larry and Savannah?

Is Dustin going to understand Kae's choice?

*10 votes and 5 comments and the next chapter will be up tomorrow! :)* Xoxo