Chapter Thirteen

When I felt the bedding underneith me I laid out fully inviting him to be on top. He did. He crawled on too of me and kissed me, feeling my sides slowly like memorizing my body. I could feel his heat when it was pressed against my pussy. I put my hands on his hips to press them down on me more. I was begging for him I wanted him so bad inside me.

He kissed from my jaw line down to the nape of my neck until he found my sweet spot. His lips kissed me faintly and I moaned as my skin chilled. His hand trailed down my side until it camie to my hips where he went lower and started playing with me. His fingers rubbed over my panties making me wet and groaning. I arched my back so my pussy would be pressed more against his hand. He stopped and sat up sliding off his shirt to reveal his body while looking at me. I looked at him missing his touch and whimpering.

He grinned at me and unbuckled his pants and jerked them off. He slowly slipped his underwear off and started to undress me. I couldn't move. I ached for him to be inside me. After I was fully undressed he laid on top of me again and this time I could feel his erection rubb against my ache. "Tell me what you want," he whispers in my ear pressing harder against me. I whimpered again. "Tell me baby." He kissed my neck and gave me a nip. I moaned aloud and said, "I-I want you. Alexander, I want you. Please." That was only thing he needed to give me what I wanted. He gave me one hard thrust and he was fully inside me. I gasped and moaned as he slowly pulled out a bit. As I moaned again he thrusters again over and over, "baby, you're so tight."

He grabs my wrists and holds them over my head and kisses me all the way down to my nipples. They ached as he licked and nipped making me moan with passion. "F-faster. Oh please."

He grinned and sat up right and began to thrust harder....and faster! I couldn't take it anymore with my moans. His grunts and groans made me moan louder an heat me up all over. "I'm-I'm gunna.."

He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered, "cum for me baby." He gives me a bite an I do. I let every bit of me go and cum.