Tacoma

One Year Ago

"Come on, doll," Tig, a regular at the bar laughed causing his dark curls to bounce, "just come to the party with us. I bet you could even teach the Prospect how to make a decent drink." Tig continued as he gestured over at the young Puerto Rican named Juice. Roman set the bottle of patron down, arching an eyebrow at him. "If I go will you stop complaining to my manager?" she asked and a smirk came across his bearded lips. "I can make that happen for you, baby." he chuckled.

Present Day

"You're doing that lip thing you do when you're thinking, doll. Want to talk?" Tig asked, resting his hand on her shoulder. She pulled her lip out from between her teeth and sighed, "It's nothing, Tiggy. I was just thinking about how I ended up in this mess, when I still worked at the bar. You and Juice dragging me to those stupid parties every weekend." Roman laughed sadly. "Awh, come here, baby girl. This will all be over soon. Hap's gonna take you away for just a little while, and when you two get back everything will be fixed." Tig promised as he half one of his best friends tightly. "You'll come visit me, right?" she mumbled into his leather covered shoulder.

"Every chance I get." he said softly. "So you never told me the full story. You just said they needed me up in Tacoma, and made me take off work for a month." Roman sighed to him. "You'll just be getting some documents organized and stitching 'em up when they need it." Tig shrugged. "Hate to break up your little love fest, but it's time for your girl to go." a gravelly voice said from behind Roman. "I'm not his girl." Roman muttered, still clutching Tig. "Hey, Romeo! I know you're not leaving without saying bye to me!" Juice shouted from the doorway. "Never!" Roman chuckled as Juice pulled her from Tig's arms and into his own. "Come on, girl. We got places to be." the gravelly voice spoke again.

Just as Roman spun around to give this asshole a piece of her mind Juice grabbed her, "You can't talk to the others the way you talk to me and Tig." Juice scolded her. She rolled her eyes at Juice, and settled for glaring at the tall, tattooed, bald man.  "My name is Happy." the man with the gravelly voice said and Roman snorted. "Great." she hissed causing Chibs, the older Scotsman to laugh. "You shut up, Scotty." Roman snapped at him. "What is it, lass? Never showed Tiggy that little tattoo of yours?" Chibs asked her with a smirk. "Tattoo?" Tig and Juice asked simultaneously. "I don't tell you boys everything." she shrugged and turned back to face Happy. "I'm Roman." she said giving him a sickeningly sweet smile.

Happy stared her down for a few more seconds before turning his gaze on Tig. "Where's Clay?" he asked and Tig sent him off to the garage. "Where is it?" Tig asked as he followed Roman to the bar, Juice hot on their heels. "Where do you think?" Roman asked, looking up at Tig through her eyelashes and giving him a seductive little wink. "You're playing a dangerous game, Romie." Tig snapped at her causing her to giggle.

"It's on her ass." Half Sack said with a smirk as he walked by carrying in more liquor. "Kip!" Roman gasped in anger. "You made Chibs promise not to tell, not me." Half Sack said as he winked at her. "I'll remember that, One Nut." she snapped at him. Just as she turned to face Half Sack, Happy stepped behind her so that she turned right into his chest. "Get your shit, little girl. It's time to go."

Roman huffed in annoyance before making her way to Tig's dorm and grabbing her backpack from his bed. "I don't see why we have to leave in the middle of the damn night. I'm not a fugitive." she muttered to Tig and he just chuckled and shook his head. She stood up on her toes and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you in a few days, doll." he promised and she followed Happy out to his bike.