Pod's Happy Bubble

Somewhere behind the sea, a little fish called Pod swam free. He swam between sharks, whales and every single creature that lived round there, he was everybody's friend. He was the happiest fish in the world, even his bubbles laughed before exploding in laughter.

But he grew older, and what was for him the best place of the world started to change and turn into his worst nightmare, a real nightmare. Sharks tried to eat him, whales ate all the food of the ocean, other fishes like him where together in shoals but he was alone in the wide and lonely sea.

Every bubble was now a little scream of pain, or a sigh of anguish. The sea was a constant danger, and he was alone there, swimming silently day by day, night by night.

But one day he thought that it was enough; he had fighted for enough time against everything and everybody. And when the sharks came around he just stood there, waiting for them to do something.

The sharks, astonished by Pods behaviour, stared at him for a long time without moving a single muscle, he was an easy prey. After a almost an hour they decided to finish their job, but Pod wasn't a comon prey, he was ready to die, he was happy for that. It may seem strange, but he was proud of having lived a happy life, swimming in the sea forever, fluttering in his own happiness. And so he did after dying, he let out just one happy bubble more, the happiest one, pure happiness. That bubble rised to the surface, but it didn't explode, it continued to float in the air, and farther away to the stars. And when the bubble reached the last star of the universe, it suddenly exploded, and that happiness was spread all over the world; that little fish had change the whole universe with a smile and some happy laughs.

Live happy, live free; swim free fluttering in your own happiness, do what you want just because you want to but never hurt if you can avoid it. Be a happy fish :)

Oh, by the way, I hope that this thing I'm going to say doesn't change your attitude about life but the fish died hehe. What can I say?, life is what it is and we must be happy with what we have, but also with the things that we leave behind; and if we leave universal happiness we must have been the best fish in the universe :) (sharks don't usually use this type of philosophy ;) )