A New Human Child [ Edited ]

Okay so in this fanfiction, my OC takes the place of Frisk in Undertale. Here is a little info about her:

Name: Mari

Age: 10

Personality: Mari is very shy and doesn't trust easily, a result of her abuse. But if you can get close to her you'll find she's a very loyal friend who will do anything for you. She has a great sense of humor, though her jokes are not that good. She looks up to people who never give up, and dislikes selfish or shallow people. She's very attached to her stuffed cat, Neelix, and doesn't go anywhere without him. She's stubborn, and when she sets her mind to something, she's DETERMINED to make it happen.

She also stutters, which is a result of her abuse. It also resulted in more abuse. Ugh abusive cycles . . . Ugh abuse in general.

My friend drew her~! He's so good at drawing, oh my gosh! ( Yeah, I'm talking about you Uwafuwa01 )

And yeah, I did name her stuffed cat after Neelix from Star Trek: Voyager. I'm quite the Trekkie, if you can't tell.

EDIT ( Apr 4, 2016 ): I wanted to show you another piece of fan art my friend made of Mari. It's colored, so I'm hoping it'll give you an even better visual of what she looks like.

Though Neelix looks more like the one in the pic by Uwa, I quite like my friend's style of drawing

Though Neelix looks more like the one in the pic by Uwa, I quite like my friend's style of drawing. Or whatever you call it when you make art digitally. Hope this makes your image of Mari clearer~!