¤Christmas Special¤ [Unedited]

A/N #2: I don't celebrate so I don't really care if I actually edit this chapter. 

♡♡♡

You stuck your tongue out at the blonde male who just chuckled at your expression. "You know (y/n), you're not that bad of a thrower for snowballs." You immediately frowned, "Is that an insult or a compliment, because that sounds like an insult to me Bill." You pouted and crossed your arms stubbornly. 

Bill sighed, "It was a compliment dear. Why else is it that I was saying it to you?" He walked over and leaned in, nuzzling into your neck as you turned your head away from irritated Bill. "Fine. Be that way. You can stay outside all day as you want (y/n). You're not welcomed back inside then." He scowled and stomped into the house angrily.

"Fine! Maybe I won't come back inside!" You yelled at the already closed door that was slammed shut tightly. You growled and walked into a random direction and found yourself in the forest, alone walking and exploring. Suddenly you got scared, then you immediately thought of BIll.

You shook your head, erasing your thoughts, "No stay focus (y/n), Bill doesn't matter, it's his fault for this mess anyways." You kept your thoughts of doubts in a bubble of less worriedness and began to walk deeper into the forest. You shivered. It was sure indeed cold, after all it was going to be cold and snowy today. With a very special surprise of a hint of wind.

You continued walking until your stomach growled, you ignored it and walked even further hoping you can find a way out of this damn night forest. You continued to walk until you heard a tree branch snapped. You jumped, startled, and scared you turned around at least several times to make sure nothing is behind you.

"It's not funny Bill, I know you're out there trying to scare me! Well! It's not working!" You yelled at the forest, assuming Bill was after you to scare the wits out of you. It was another pair of footsteps, growling too, you thought it was your stomach but out coming the shadowy forests were wolves. Wild dogs. Dogs that'll tear you part by part just to survive.

You whimpered and tried to become small, shrinking away from the scene but the wolves caught your scent already and began to chase you. You ran, screaming for your life, hoping someone could save you. You ran through the thick forest branches until you tripped over a rock and began to cry.

You were cold and hungry, scared out of your life, and was about to get eaten by wild animals. You closed your eyes, hoping it was less painful than you imagined but then you heard quiet silence. Where were the animals, were you imagining them like you have been in this forest? Or was it the forest making you paranoid for no reason?

You then heard footsteps in the snow, large crunches making you flinch at the sound. You then realized it was a person as the person carried you into bridal style and out of the forest. You find yourself to starting to nap but you force your eyes open and see Bill carrying you.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." He said softly, putting you on the couch, you swore you saw tears. "..Are you crying Bill?" You said after a while of silence. He shrugged, wiping his tears away. "..I almost thought I lost you (y/n)..." He whispered. You smiled slightly, "I almost thought I died by then... Thanks for saving me back there Bill..." You laid against the male who cuddled with you now.

"This is nice." Bill murmured softly. You giggled, "Yeah.. A christmas miracle.." You shivered and snuggled into the male even further. "I love you (y/n)." He said as you closed your eyes to enjoy the warmth feeling. "I love you too BIll."

_________________________

A/N: Man. I am late for updating.