Chapter Nineteen

Seconds. That was all it took for everything to happen. I had been hit by God knows what and remembered only small bits and pieces. In my subconscious I saw a blur and my ears were ringing. I made out some fuzzy sounds. The sound of someone kicking someone else filled my ears, which I could feel filling with blood, making it harder to listen. The person who was being beaten was grunting. I blacked out again, but only until I could feel unfamiliar arms picking me up and carrying me somewhere. How was I still breathing? The blurry figure above me set me down and threw something on top of me. I mentally winced in pain. My everything hurt. But yet somehow I was breathing.....

*******************

I woke up startled. Nothing was in front of me to wake me but I was in an unfamiliar place. I looked around, not sitting up, until I was sure that no one was in the room. I slowly sat up and took in my surroundings. It was cold and damp. I was laying on top of an old dirty mattress. There was a stairway across the room and I was about to sprint for it when I realized how much pain I was in. My breath was gone instantly from the pain and I looked down at myself to examine the injuries.

Well for starters I was bruised and battered. I had a nasty pain in my side and I could tell it was badly bruised. I lifted up my shirt and my eyes widened. The bruise was HUGE. It had a diameter of about six or seven inches, which was enormous for my small body. My leg hurt too so I pulled my ripped up pant leg up. It didn't feel broken, but it was definitely sprained in a lot of places. The pain in my left knee when I tried to bend it was incredulous, my right leg, aside from some other cuts and bruises was okay. I lifted up my shirt once again and touched my right side, almost screaming. Something was broken, definitely broken. I think it was my hip bone. There were several other minor injuries on just about every other part of me, but I wasn't dead. At least that's a start.

But something else was wrong. (Aside from the fact that I almost died) some of my bruises were newer, fresher. It probably hadn't even been that long, but a few of my smaller bruises and a bigger one on my arm had turned slightly green, which meant it was healing. A bunch of others were brand new. Like less than an hour ago new.

Suddenly I heard a creak. Panicked, I looked in the direction of the doorway, causing me not to notice the movement behind me. I felt hands come around me, just under my chest. One hand moved up towards my mouth, muffling my screams.

"Mmph!" I couldn't get his hands off of my mouth, he was too strong. So I did the most logical thing any person being suffocated would do. I bit him. Hard. He drew his hand out in pain and sat in a chair behind him that I hadn't noticed before.

He spoke.

"Oh you won't believe how many girls have done that to me." He said chuckling and examining his hand.

I expected my voice to come out squeaky and afraid but it was louder than I thought. "Where in HELL am I?!?" I asked fiercely.

He smiled at me in an extremely perverted way. He looked me up and down. "Ooh, I got me a feisty one. Well you're not in Hell, but you might as well be." He got close to my face. "I'm going to make your life absolutely miserable. But I might be a little easier on you than I usually am to other chicks." He said leaning back and playing with his fingers. "After all... You are much more fun to play with."

"I- wait, what?" I said in a confused and shaky voice. He said nothing. He was still for a minute and then he put that creepy smile in and stood. He walked straight up the stairs without looking back.

"What do you mean?" I said more terrified than ever. He shut the door. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"