Whoops.

(AN: welcome to my gay ass fanfiction about the most OBSCURE ship ever! I really hope you enjoy it as im not that good at writing. C: )

nate's pov

It's a few moments after we had just got done streaming, we all had a lot of fun, especially Matt, he was cracking up at least every 4 seconds. His dolphin laugh was adorable, so cheerful and.. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Matt yelling in my ear, "NATE! You have been standing in front of the pizza box for like.. 4 minutes.. " Was I..? Whoops, shit.

"Oh snap!" I laughed, awkwardly. "Sorry man, were you getting something, do you need anything from these super tall cabinets that only a tall person like me can reach?" I said, jokingly.

Matt laughed wholeheartedly, looking up at me and giving me a look. "I'm 2 inches shorter than you."

I smiled, getting him a plate and handing it to him. "Whatever you say." I walked back to the couch, plopping myself down, pizza in hand.

Matt had grabbed his slice of pizza, and came back to sit down... Fairly close to me I must say.. Closer than before.. I shook it off as nothing, maybe it was just the way he had sat down.. We sat for a few minutes, all of us just eating our slices of pizza. I heard Jason laugh from across the room, "Hey, I got an idea for you guys, you too Stephanie." Jason spoke, "How 'bout we play a round or two of Truth or Dare?" I heard Matt and Stephanie laugh, so of course I awkwardly laughed along.

"Sure!" Stephanie grinned.

"I'm totally up for it!" Matt giggled and looked over at me, awaiting my response.

I stared into Matt's eyes for a minute, almost zoning out. "O-oh yeah man I'm down!" I stuttered out.

We all sat there for a minute, deciding who would go first. "I'll go!" I suggested, tired of waiting for everyone else.

A loud cheer arose around the room, "Alright! Truth or Dare?" Jason said to me, still laughing.

"Dare." Of course I had to say dare. Of. Course.

Everyone started discussing dares, Matt thought to himself, head in hands, Jason and Stephanie whispered to each other.

I then heard Stephanie loudly burst into laughter. "N-Nate," She stopped to take a break from laughing. "I dare you to try and pick up Matt."

Of. Course.

I heard Matt start laughing his cute as always dolphin laughter, "I mean.. I can attempt..." I proposed. "As long as you're okay with it I mean.."

Matt slowly stopped laughing, "Y-yeah man, yeah. It's okay, I wanna see you attempt!" He smiled.

God his smile was so cute, like an angel...

A-anyway.. Matt and I arose from the couch, putting our plates down. I stared at him awkwardly for a moment, before walking around him fully. "Hmm.. where do I go with this.." Matt looked so nervous, it was so adorable..

I stood in front of Matt, and decided to just go the usual way. I slid my hands onto his sides, adjusting myself to where I could pick him up by putting him on my knee whilst standing on one leg. I finally lifted him, resulting in a pleasant squeak from Matt. Weirdly, he was fairly light! I positioned him to where he could sit on my knee and he did so. I really couldn't keep a smile off of my face, and it seemed he couldn't either. I heard a round of applause coming from Jason and Stephanie, I looked at Stephanie and seemed a bit.. awkward..? Annoyed..? I mean .. yeah sure they were engaged but c'mon we're just having fun.

I started to laugh and didn't realize that we were quickly falling backwards. I let out a shriek and Matt did as well.

Oh shit.

Matt had landed on top of me. More specifically, he was basically sitting on my hips. Boy I don't think this could get any more awkward. Better yet, his face was kissing distance away from mine. I immediately flushed a bright red, and covered my mouth. It was silent for a few moments, before I heard Matt start to laugh nervously, "Whoops! I-I guess that didn't work out so well..."

Matt started to shuffle off of me, brushing himself off as he stood up fully. I sat up as quick as I could, wiping my face and trying to seem like I totally wasn't blushing. I don't think it worked out very well as Stephanie was giving me the death stare. "W-well.." Matt scoffed, "I think that deserves a clap and a half.. right?" He did the motion of a clap and a half and all of us laughed.

I-I think it all worked out in the end..? Or.. something like that... Stephanie is probably still mad at me.. Whoops.