His girlfriend?

"So..What's this party about?"I asked him again for the third time when we reached the parking lot.

"Ok. I will tell you now. It's my friend's birthday and he invited me to the party."he said.

His friend's birthday! Then why did he bring me here with him, it's not an official party?

I looked at him confused.
He sighed and said,"I brought you here to act as my girlfriend."

What???? His girlfriend??? He must be kidding....

I looked at him shocked unable to think what to say.

"I know it's a shock for you, but I have to take a girlfriend with me otherwise the girls inside there will try to flirt with me and I don't want a girlfriend at present."he said and then with an amused smile continued, "If I get a girlfriend now then I won't be able to give you more time and that won't be fair with you. And I want to spend all my time with you for this one month. It's more fun this way."

I knew it...he really likes to annoy me. I hate him even more.

"Hey! What are you thinking? Let's go."he said holding my hand.
I was about to protest when he said,"You are my girlfriend here. And we have to act like a couple so, we have to enter holding hands."

I sighed and we went inside.

"Hi, Ronnie. You came."a handsome guy said shaking hands with Ronnie.
Then he looked at me and asked,"Who's this beautiful lady?"
"She is my girlfriend, Caitlin."Ronnie said smiling.
"Oh...hello, Miss. Caitlin! I am Ronnie's friend, Richard."he said extending his hand.
"Hello!"I said smiling and shook hands with him, he smiled and kissed the back of my palm and said,"You look beautiful."
"Thank you."I said smiling and blushing a little.

This is the first time a guy have said that I look beautiful and also kissed my palm. It was something to get blushed.

"Ok...you may have other guests to attend."Ronnie said taking my hand from Richard's.
"Let's go, love."he said to me and smiled.

What's with him? I was happy to meet such a sweet guy but this Ronnie.... And what's with this let's go, LOVE!!!!!

"You can enjoy your party. I am going to hangout with my friends."he said to me.
I looked at him surprised, "But...."
"Look, if anyone ask you anything just tell them you are my girlfriend and don't get too close to anyone. Remember, this is just an acting."he said to me and left.

How rude...he brought me to this party and then left me alone.

"Hello!"a beautiful blondie woman said to me.
"Hello!"I said smiling nervously.
"So, you came here with Ronnie. What's the relationship between the two of you?"she asked me irritated.

What's with her? Why is she asking me this? I guess he really is popular among girls.

"Umm...I am his girlfriend."I said nervously.
"What? Girlfriend? Really... but isn't she Bella???"she asked me surprised.
I looked at her confused. Who is Bella?

"He always attends parties and functions with her. I can't believe when he got free from her and another girl have already started to get him. Anyways, how did you both meet?"she asked me even more irritated.

What's her problem? Why is she so keen to know everything? Who is she to say such things to me? Why should I answer her questions? Ronnie said just to tell that I am his girlfriend not anything else.

"Why do you want to know? Who are you?"I asked her irritated.
"Just answer what I asked."she replied angrily folding her hands.
"It's none of your business. If you want to know anything go and ask Ronnie not me."I said and went away from there angrily.

What's with that woman? Is this party full of ladies like this? Ever since I have come here few ladies have been giving me looks.

I looked at Ronnie. He is busy with his friends.

What should I do, I can't be here and take looks from his fans. I will just go to the terrace.

The wind is so cold and fresh. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hello! What are you doing here alone?"someone said from behind.

I turned to look at him. He is handsome with golden hair and ocean blue eyes. He is so handsome. But what is he doing here?

"Sorry to surprise you like this. I am John. What's your name?"he said smiling.
"I am Caitlin, Ronnie's girlfriend."I said smiling.
"Ronnie's girlfriend? I doubt it."he said looking in my eyes.
"What do you mean?"I asked him confused.
"If you were his girlfriend then he would never have left you alone like this. He is not worth you. You deserve someone who care about you."he said coming close to me.

What is this? Why is he here? Why is he telling me all this?

"I think I should leave."I said taking a step when he came so close to me and held my wrist.
"You deserve someone like me."he said.

I tried to get my hands out of his grip when he grabbed both my wrists with his one hand at the back of my body.

He is strong. He is so strong. I can't get my hands out of his grip.

"You are so beautiful. That Ronnie don't deserve you."he said and tried to kiss me. I was trying to avoid his kiss when someone grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Stay away from her, John!"a guy shouted at John.

I know this voice. It's Ronnie's. I turned my face to look at him and saw his face. It's Ronnie but he is so angry. I can see the anger in his eyes.
Why is he so angry?

Ronnie's POV :

Richard kissed her palm. And now all my friends are staring at her. I know Caitlin is looking beautiful but I don't like that everyone is staring at her like that.

But why is it bothering me? Why does it bother me that Richard kissed her palm and she blushed? Why does it bother me that my friends are staring at her?

"So, Ronnie, where is Bella?"Richard asked me bringing me out of my thoughts.
"She is angry with me. So..."I said looking around for Caitlin.

Where is she? I can't see her anywhere.

"Are you looking for someone?"my friend Mike asked me.
"No."I said still searching for Caitlin.
"He must be looking for his girlfriend."Richard teased me.
"Oh..she..I saw her going towards the stairs. Maybe she went to the terrace."Mike said.

I looked at him surprised. Caitlin went to terrace. That girl...she should have told me before going.

"What? Ronnie's girlfriend went to the terrace? I saw that playboy John going there too."my another friend Eddie said.
"That John....who is famous for taking up girls."Richard said worried.
"But that won't be a problem even if he meets her as she won't fall for him. I am sure about that."Mike said.
"I have heard that if a girl don't fall for him then he forcefully kisses her to prove himself and......"Eddie was saying worried.

What??? I need to get to her now. I hurried towards the terrace without wasting any more minute. She may need my help.

I entered the terrace. I was shocked to see John and Caitlin. John was holding Caitlin and was trying to kiss her and she was trying to avoid him.

How dare he???

I hurried and pulled her back.
"Stay away from her, John!"I shouted at him angrily.

I am so angry now. How dare he?? How dare he try to kiss her??

I really want to punch him right now. I am relived that I got here in time.

This chapter got litte lengthy but I wanted to show both their parts.

What will happen next? Will this incident bring them close or will nothing change?

Vote and comment.