A/N Please Read :3

Hello little tea cups :3

This book is purely fanfiction and all characters are not from my own mind! This book contains mature language, bullying, homophobia, etc.

I tried to keep Mark's and Jack's personalities the same as in real life, except for the punk and pastel twist (why would I ever try to change their personalities?). This book isn't meant to encourage stereotypes! Just because someone likes to wear 'punk' things or listen to rock music doesn't mean that they are are unhappy or depressed or like getting into fights and sh!t and just because someone likes to wear 'girly' things doesn't mean that they are innocent or childish or don't like to get dirty. Stereotypes suck and I want everyone to realize that!

The school in this book represents my high school so sorry if it seems different from yours. One of the things that I must explain is the scheduling. My school uses the four block system, which means that we only have 4 classes that are around 90 minutes long, plus homeroom and lunch which are around 20 minutes long.

Do not claim, sell, edit, or reproduce any of my works! This book can only be found here, it will stay this way since it is discontinued!

If you have any interest in making fan arts, edits, aesthetics, videos, etc. based on or inspired by any of these stories then feel free to do so! Thank you!

If you have any questions then feel free to ask them! Thank you for reading, I hope that you enjoy the rest of the book!

~Hatter