Hiccups

"Dean, are you going to finish that?" Cas asked, pointing to Dean's leftover fries on his plate.

"No. Go crazy, man," he said, pushing the plate forward to the former angel.

Cas practically inhaled the fries. He then gulped down a whole cup of soda after he had finished the food.

Sam scoffed. "You really were hungry, weren't you?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

Cas gave him a nod, a smirk beginning to grow from the delight of eating all that food.

His smirk was immediately gone when a short 'hiccup' escaped his mouth. Cas looked immediately to Dean, the most terrified look on his face. "Wh- what's going on?" Cas began. "What was that... That SOUND I just made? Am I sick? Am I dying?" He began to freak out, his eyes wide as he tried to deduce what the hiccup was.

"Cas, calm down," Dean said, smirking and clutching Cas's shoulder.

"It's just the hiccups," Sam said, helping his brother calm him down.

"What are hiccups?" Cas asked, a bit less freaked out. His eyes were still wide with confusion and anxiety. Another 'hiccup' sounded.

"Well, you most likely got them from drinking and eating too fast," Sam said, smiling a bit at the angel's anxiety.

"Don't worry, everyone gets them, Cas. They're not dangerous or anything, you'll be fine," Dean said, and he couldn't help but smile in amusement at Castiel either. "Just take SLOW sips of this water," Dean instructed, handing Cas his drink.

"And they'll go away?" Cas asked, hopeful.

"Most likely," Sam smiled. "Give it a shot," he encouraged.

Dean was giggling his head off while Cas drank slow sips of water.

"Will you stop?" Sam said, whispering to his brother as Cas drank.

"But... It's so damn funny, Sammy!" Dean argued, gesturing toward Cas. "Look at the poor guy! He didn't even know what hiccups were!" He said, now just full out laughing. Sam rolled his eyes and told Cas to stop sipping the water.

"How do you feel?" Sam asked.

Cas waited a second, waiting to see if another round of hiccups was going to come along. "I think they're gone," Cas said, a huge smile on his face.

Dean was crying from laughing so hard at Cas. Then all of a sudden they all heard a loud 'hiccup' from Dean. He had gotten them from laughing too hard.

Cas's eyes got wide. "THEY'RE CONTAGIOUS," he gasped.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-hey, guys! First one is short, sorry:( How'd you like the one shot? I thought I'd try these out and see what you think c: