*Author's Corner*

AdminKurisu here!~

This is my second YAOI FANFIC and it's all about FREE!! yes!! you heard it!! It's FREE!! desu~ the newly released swimming anime of this year.(LAST 2013!!) I know you want it guys!! Well to be exact it's my plan to make a fanfiction about it so this is it!~

To have a background story about this anime:

Free! revolves around members of a high school boy's swimming team. Four boys—Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa and Rin—all participated in a swimming tournament shortly before graduating elementary school and later parted ways. Years later, they reunite when Rin challenges Haruka to a race and wins. Not wanting to be defeated so easily, Haruka gathers Makoto and Nagisa and a new recruit named Rei to form the Iwatobi High School Swimming Club. (source: wikipedia)

NOTE: THIS FANFIC WAS MADE YEARS AGO, JOKE! THIS FANFIC WAS MADE LAST JUNE 05, 2013 IF I REMEMBER HAHA XD

                   Ok! I know you're gonna ask this question

P.S: THIS WAS MADE WAY BACK LAST SUMMER 2013

How come that you're making a fanfic if the anime only has 2 episodes released?

Answer: Well it doesn't matter right? it's just my imagination. Well as a FUJOSHI my imaginations goes wild whenever it involved in bishie guys :"> Also I'm not running to the conclusions and BTW FREE IS NOT EITHER A YAOI OR SHOUNEN-AI ANIME; FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT ALL OF THEM ARE GAY!! IT'S ONLY A NORMAL SWIMMING ANIME FILLED WITH FANSERVICES FOR GIRLS AND FILLED WITH DEYM ABS!!

OK TO BE EXACT I STILL DON'T KNOW THE EXACT FLOW OF THIS STORY; IF ONLY I HAVE READ THE LIGHT NOVEL THEN IT WOULD BE NICE TO COMPLETELY WRITE A WONDERFUL STORY ABOUT IT.

Thank you for your deep consideration and Please remember I STILL DON'T KNOW THE EXACT FLOW OF THE STORY

IT'S JUST A FANFIC!! :)

P.S: WOW I JUST WROTE THIS LIKE A YEAR AGO. SO ANYWAYS PLEASE DON'T MIND THIS. HAHAHA I FEEL SO ASHAME OF MYSELF X"D

P.S.S: I cannot I feel so ashame of myself. XD I just litterally wrote some shits a year ago XD