A Brother's Bond: Chapter 6: bond?

HERES THE NEW CHAPTER!

A Brothers Bond

Chapter 6: Bond?

Kaspers Pov  

 "Fuck" she mutters "why Fuck, you should be glad your with me" i smirk and she slaps me

 "opps sorry" sarcaism in her voice "Bitch" "i dont like when people talk about theirself so please" 

God she was a brat! She looks at me and turns to walk down the stairs, Her Purple Hair Bounced as she walked, Her tight jeans made her ass look huge, Her face brought out by her dark eye makeup and her paleness. WHAT IN THE HELL WAS I THINKING! she was a complete Bitch to me!

 "Hey where are you going?" i yell after her  "Anywhere but around you"  

 "Why im great to be around"   "No youre not"   "im sorry but i dont wanna stay here and youre fun to bugg, im tagging along"   she conceres this for a inute before fliping me off. I run after her and grab her shoulders, i spin her around and Press my lips to hers.

Unexceptaly she knees me in the nuts the elbows me in the back, this sends me flying to the ground for a second time in 5 minutes. "Bitch. Dont. Try. Things. On. Me" She is mad as hell, "what happen?" Kadens voice comes from the stairs  

 "The bitch kissed me so i put him in his place"  

 They Begin to laugh so hard that Shadow falls down the stairs, this of corse makes me and Skylar crack up while Kaden rushes down the stairs to her. Skylar falls to the ground beside me, Her body begins to twitch and shake uncontrollable, Her eyes roll up into her head as Shadow yells "FUCK SHE DIDNT TAKE HER MEDICENE!"