Chapter 1

[小老虎 (Little Tiger) ]
Message: Aiya! Don't worry! Moving to a new school isn't that bad! You get to make new friends and memories! :3
- 6:47am

[ Me ]
Message: 小老虎! Moving in the middle of the semester is NOT fun! ;^; Plus this is a private rich school. What if some spoiled rich kid tried to bully me? T^T
- 6:47am

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Hah?! Nobody bully's my little best friend! Let me fight them I can handle them!
- 6:49am

That's right.

Me and 小老虎 have been internet friends for almost 3 years now. I met him on weibo of course and some how we managed to become the best of friends. Though I never knew what he looked like or what his real name was.

Yeah yeah... I know it's bad talking to strangers on the internet. But 小老虎 doesn't know what I look like or what my name was either.

All I knew was he was the same age as me, lives in China and that we were going to meet each other someday. He was my internet friend of course. I mean we talked to each other on the phone one time 2 years ago and he didn't sound like a kidnapper. We tried face timing but we never really got the time.

[ Me ]
Message: Aiya. 小老虎. How are you going to fight them if you're not even in my school?
- 6:50

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Ahaha right ^^;; Though bullies are just a bunch of jerks. But! If you were to get bullied then just ignore them and they'll probably get bored of you lolol XD
- 6:52am

[ Me ]
Message: Oh haha very funny -v-;;
- 6:54am

I rolled my eyes at the little joke he made as I kept walking down the halls, sneakily texting him. 'Three more minutes till the bell' I thought quietly.

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Oh! By the way! What school did you move too? Maybe we're close together. Then I can really fight them.
- 6:57am

Right before I could text back the warning bell rang. Crunt nugget. My eyes widened as I dashed to my classroom. I looked down at my phone and tried texting 小老虎 back.

[ Me ]
Message: I'll tell you later! Sorry! Class is about to start! Talk to you later.
- 6:59am

I sent the text, running as fast as I could without looking up. And just my luck I had to bump into someone.

BAM!

I ran into a boy from behind, making me almost land on top of him. I quickly backed away and rubbed my forehead. "Ow..."

The boy turned a bit, looking back at me with a blank expression. He had dark hair with dark brown eyes. He was handsome but intimidating. He had two other boys each by his side, one that had a softer expression and the other with a cold stare.

I saw that his phone was in one hand while the other was in his pocket. He looked me up and down. "Watch where you're going." He spoke coldly.

Geez.

"S-Sorry!" I squeaked, bowing before running off to my classroom. While running, I could here one of the boys speak.

"Hey Jun Kai. Who are you texting?"

"..Just a friend..."

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, but I was already late to class. There's no time to check it.

[ 小老虎 ]
Message: Alright I'll talk to you later :3
- 7:09pm