IV: Birds

Dark Times

Chapter Four

Song:  Dance Without You - Skylar Grey

Vote/Share/Comment

Katerina L. Wild

         I CANT REALLY SAY I had a lot of awkward moments. I can't even say I was an awkward person because I honestly wasn't. I was straight forward and I always got what I wanted all while avoiding situations like this.

  For that one moment I did feel awkward, my cheeks were probably the color of the chair Styles currently sat in - bright red - and the shirt his girlfriend(?) had. 

        "Katerina," Styles said, surprised.

   I shut my eyes for a small second, trying to get my body to control the sudden flush I was feeling. I wanted to hide under a rock. "You said you wanted to meet to discuss some things. I'd like to hurry, I have a job I should be doing, Styles." I replied, voice hard, I wanted to hit him in his so very attractive jaw.

  "Who is she, Harry?" The girl asked him, her lips still pressed against his neck.

   He gave her a look and then stood up, she visibly frowned. "Babe!" She groaned, and he gave her a look that shut her up faster and easier than she was.

   He walked towards me and left her on her chair, while I, I was just frantically looking for something to defend myself if he tried something. "You try anything and I will castrate you." I growled quietly while he approached me.

  He smirked, walking past me but hitting my shoulder in the way. "But if you castrate me, how will I fück your pretty little-"

   "Shut up."

  I didn't have to be told to follow after him in the enormous house. "Where are we going?"

  "To the dining room. You didn't really think I'd let you out right? I know everything you're capable of." He spoke in monotone, walking rapidly in front of me while I tried to keep my eyes off his defined back.

   "Glad I'm not underestimated." I mumbled, and we walked past a door and into the biggest dining room I've ever seen. Honestly, all of Italy could fit in here. Okay well not all, but a good portion.

     And then he turned around, his green eyes piercing into mine as I backed away. "Don't think I forgot what you did, I know exactly how good you can be; that's why I want you here babe."

    The table was already set, breakfast served, no soul in the room but us. If he wasn't going to tell me, I was going to get it out of him. I needed to go. My hand went around his tie and I pulled him down impossibly close, so close I could feel his breathing, lips inches apart.

  Oh god.

   "Just tell me what you want." I whispered, impossibly low, I don't think what he wanted was to sleep with me, but I could still use the thought as an advantage. There still is no way I'd get in a bed with him. 

      He did seem a bit faltered by my action, he didn't smirk, like I expected him to, instead he gave me an angry, displeased look, before trapping both my hands on one of his and pushing my body against the wall.

    "Angioletto, trust me on this, I want more than one thing from you, and after I get..." His eyes darkened as he spoke, and his lips lowered, almost pressing against my own, he breathed, "after I get the thing I want the most from you, I don't think I'd be able to let you go."