He Hits You Part 2:

Drew:

"Baby I'm sorry. It was an accident, I'd never mean to hurt you." That's what I'd been hearing for the past two hours. But you did Drew. You punched me, and I'm pretty sure my jaw was broken. I slowly got up to access the damage and saw that I had a large black and blue mark on my cheek and jawbone. I heard a gasp. Drew stood in the doorway of the bathroom. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me Y/N. I'll never do it again." He said coming closer. I flinched slightly but relaxed when I realized he was just putting his hands around my waist. "I'm sorry for freaking out about the statue. It wasn't your fault. Please forgive me, I never meant to." I turned and kissed him softly. "Don't let it happen again." I warned. "Never." He said kissing me back and then helping me put ice on the throbbing cheek.

Keaton:

(His POV)-

I had been knocking on our bedroom door for the past four hours. She wouldn't say anything back to me, but occasionally I'd hear a sob. However for the past few hours, it had been silent, except for my pleas of her to open the door. I started to worry. I had hit her pretty hard but I never meant to lay a hand on her. I loved her. What if she was knocked out? I grabbed the key we had and unlocked the door. Y/N was on the bed with her eyes closed, sleeping I hoped. Her pillow was stained with blood. I rushed over to her. I was such an ass.

(Y/N POV)-

Keaton softly shook me and I let out a cry of pain. My head was throbbing like crazy. "Y/N, oh my god I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Here let me help you up. You need to go to the hospital." I groaned. "No." I mumbled. "Please." Keaton begged. "Forgive me first though. I'll never hit you again. I shouldn't have ever in the first place. I don't know what came over me but please, forgive me." I was silent. My head hurt so bad and who knows, he could have given me a concussion. I shivered at the thought. "Okay." He sighed in relief and carried me to the car.

Wes:

My cheek stung and the handprint was still there. I heard a click on the window in the bathroom and then Wes' head popped through it. "Oh thank God!" He said climbing in. I backed away slowly. "Y/N please. Let me-" He stopped when he saw how bad it was. "Wes please just-" "No! I'm such an idiot. I love you so much and you never nag me. I shouldn't have forgotten our anniversary or even gotten smashed tonight. Please, I'm so sorry for all of it. It'll never happen again." I loved him so much but I never thought he'd be the one to hit me. "Wes-" "Will you marry me?" My mouth must have touched the ground. "I just love you so much and I'm sorry for hitting you. I won't ever do it again. Will you please grant me the honor of being my wife." I was speechless and all I could do was nod. "I love you." He whispered in my ear.