Chapter Four

🎨Lulu's POV🎨

When I got home, I ran to the shower and got clean. I felt yucky. I hopped out when I finished and got dressed in my black skinny jeans, red tank top, black leather jacket, and red converse. I curled my hair and put the curls in a very high pony tail. I spent at least 5 minutes trying to decide how to do my makeup! I decided on my smokey eye and neutral lip gloss. The doorbell rang and I instantly knew it was Ross. "Hey babe!" I said. His smile turned into a frown. "What's wrong?" I said worriedly. "Umm.... Babe? Are you ok? Remember I'm your Gummy Bear?" He said looking hurt. "I'm sorry I'm just very tired." I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Let's take a nap then!" I nodded and he carried me upstairs bridal style. He asked if I wanted him to change me but I said no. He sat down next to me and sang me to sleep he sang Call Me Maybe.

I threw a wish in the well,

don't ask me I'll never tell.

I looked at you as it fell.

And now you're in my way.

I'd trade my soul for a wish,

pennies and dimes for a kiss.

I wasn't lookin for this.

And now you're in my way.

Your stare was holdin.

Ripped jeans skin was showin.

Hot night wind was blowin.

Where you think you're gowin baby?

Hey I just met you and this is crazy.

But here's my number.

So call me maybe.

I fell asleep on Ross' chest while holding his hand and listening to his heart beat.

Hey guys! I'm really proud of this story! Leave comments and leave suggestions! I need a couple name for Ross and Lulu! Leave suggestions! The winner will be in a chapter, I will follow you, and I will leave a shout out for you!

To see what Lulu was wearing, go to: http://www.polyvore.com/marry_you_chapter_four_lulus/set?id=91581651

Comment?

Vote?

Kik me! @Veryweird

Luv ya! Rock on!

~Lucie~