I

The four men were cramped into the front of the van, all wanting  to manifest their next project.

Their Little Princess.

" Can we just do it now so I can snuggle her " Niall whines, eager to get the operation over and done with.

" No we have to wait " Louis instructs, " and observe " Harry adds, making Louis smile.

"Lads I think we have done enough of sitting on the side lines and watching, it has been a month " Liam explains.

" Exactly !" Niall exclaims, letting out a huff.

Although Niall seemed more enthusiastic then the others they were all excited about finally being with their little, they just had different ways of showing it.

Niall was the chatty one. He would always talk and question about her. Always eager just to get into the car and drive to their Little's home and take her away, take her to heaven - her new home.

Louis however didn't really talk about her, he was the person who regularly visited the hardware and nursery stores buying all the necessities for her bedroom. Anything that made him smile - which way majority of the items - got chucked into the shopping cart.

Harry and Liam acted like a gay couple about to adopt , constantly asking about what activities she would like and collecting Disney movies. Buying princess dressed to make their Baby Girl feel like a true princess, and not to forget the Disney band-aids for when she has a cut. Her Daddies can kiss it better and give her a patterned band-aid.

+

Her eyes flutter open, a pounding headache. Her eyesight was blurred by the brightness of the sun spilling in through the open blinds. She slowly sat up, a crinkling noise erupting from beneath the layers of material. The first thing she saw the white bars. The bar made her feel claustrophobic and trapped in a box the size of a single bed.

As she looked around the room she saw she was sat in a bed surrounded by high white bars. There was a small lilac coloured blanket beneath her and a few stuffies at the side of her crib. She picked up the purple dragon before throwing it over the sides of the crib and letting out a loud, annoyed grunt. She picked up the plush pink unicorn next and doing the same, a lump in her throat began to form. She looked around the room, changing table. White frame with a pink top, cotton candy coloured walls, decorated in murals of cartoons and Disney pictures.

The more she observed the room the more tears rolled down her porcelain cheeks. She grabbed the blanket to cover up her Barbie onzie, she hated Barbie. She went to grab her waist length hair only to notice it had been cut  to just below her shoulders and styled into braids. Her crying escalated knowing her luscious locks were no longer there.

Her crying immediately stopped when she heard two voices nearby. I an instant she turned her back to the white door and covered herself with the blanket, pretending to still be in a drugged sleep.

Her heartbeat increased as she heard the door open and the shuffling of feet approach her. She didn't dare to move, or breathe. She held her breath and tried to stop the silent tears from escaping her closed eyes.

" Harry shes crying " an Irish accent coos.

" Do you think shes asleep still?" The Irish person questioned eagerly.

" No, I don't " a thick British accent mumbled, sounding like they were in a deep thought.

She could feel their burning gazes on her back as she remained still, she was very uncomfortable knowing her kidnappers were right behind her, for all she knows they would be old men. The thought made her cringe, more tears escaping, rolling down her red tear stained cheeks.

" Its ok Princess , we don't want to hurt you , we want to love you and look after you " Niall encourages, hoping she would turn around and show them her stunning sterling silver eyes.

with no response Harry decides to increase the pace of faze one. He lowers the bar of the crib, a shudder erupts through her as she feels his presence inches away. In one quick swift motion Harry swoops her up bridal style causing her to scream and thrash around in his tight told.

" A little help Niall " Harry says in a strained voice.

" Put me down I will tell my mom about you and she wont be happy " she screams, kicking her legs and throwing her arms around in attempt to free herself. As Niall is about to grab her arm she falls to the ground out of Harry's grip and she makes a run, she dashes to the bedroom door and opens it only to crash into a hard body.

A/N Is this modified version better?

click vote if you love reading books or liked this chapter!

Published : 5/04/16
Word count:829