Part 1

A/N this is my first fanfic so enjoy!
Y/N = your name
Y/L = your last name
________________________________

Um well hi, I guess I'll introduce myself. Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L and um, well, I'm the school's shyest nerd. I hang behind the crowd and don't involve myself with others, what's the point anyways, we all have friends and eventually end up leaving them or them leaving you at one point. Well for me all my friends betrayed me when my biggest bully and her crew found out my darkest secret I've kept to myself all these years of torment.

"I'm not a so-called "normal" girl...I was born with a penis. ha ha laugh all you want I have a penis so what, I was born with this and I have no problem with it, It's life. As I was saying although I'm a shy nerd at school, when it comes to 6th period, I'm a track-star. I competitively run Track and field in the 1600 and the 3200 meter races, Lauren and her crew don't know that because they're too busy fucking other girls in empty classrooms.

Lauren Jauregui and her "crew" consists of her, her no-lip dickface Brad Simpson, Dinah Hansen, Normani Kordei, Camila Cabello, and Ally Brooke, all these 6 people have succeeded in making my life horrible since my old friend Ally betrayed me to become popular.

FLASBACK

I was walking with my best friend Ally at my house after school, I totally forgot to wear my compression spandex for my "not no-little friend" between my legs, but since it's ally I thought she wouldn't care for what I had and I was about to find out.

"H-Hey a-ally." I stutter

"Oh, Hey Y/N, what's up?" says ally.

"Well, there's something I want to tell you but before I do, you'll always be by my side right."

"yes you course Y/N." she says.

"Ally, I-I wasn't born like other girls...I was born with a p-penis." Damn that stutter

"...oh." ally says.

"If you want to leave you can now to spare my fellings." I spat.

"no no no Y/N I would never leave you for what you have, I'm your best friend for who you are"

FLASHBACK OVER

Well I guess that is all about me, Oh! I have yet to tell of how Ally betrayed me but that's a story for another time!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well how was that first part? Comment if I should continue please! rate and favorite as well!