Feelings for each other: Leonardo

Hey peeps just to let you know I am going to put your pov then your turtles pov in this chapter ok?! Enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed watching space heroes! When I suddenly felt a buzz coming from my pocket. Knowing it was my phone I pulled it out.

Leo: hey wanna hang out I'm soooo bored....!.!

I smiled at the text. It has been a while month since I met Leo. I'm so lucky to have a friend like him.. But i can't help the butterfly's in my tummy every time I see him.

Why do I feel this way I have no idea! I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and went back to text Leo.

Y/n: hey Leo and lol... I'm in my room right now and my parents are away on a business trip for the weekend so why don't you come on over...!? 😹

It was a few minutes before he replied.

Leo: sounds great I'll be there in a few!

Y/n: ok I'll make us some popcorn and you better not eat it all this time!

Leo: ok fine! 🙀😹

You fixed your hair and put on some mascara and a light pink lip gloss.

Why am I doing this for Leo! I mean were just friends right an that's all will ever be?? Right??? Just then you heard a knock on your window. You opened it up to find a blushing blue clad turtle.

Your heart skipped a beat or two or waiting for....}

Leo's P.O.V.

I was laying on my bed. Staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't stop think about Y/n.

{wait for it and now you can scream}

The way her eyes sparkle in the moon light... They way she crinkles her nose when se sneezes... And her laugh, her laugh is like music! {*grins* told you you would scream I think, I know I am!}

What was I thinking I didn't like her that way... Right?! Being bored I decided to text her. I pulled out my t-phone and clicked on her name in contacts.

Leo: hey wanna hang out I'm soooo bored......!.!

It was quite a while before she replied. I smiled the text before replying. And left my room to go to her room. Raph was sitting in the living room with Mikey reading a comic book. He looked at me and rose a eye brow. "And where might you be going oh fearless leader..." He smirked. I stopped in my tracks and faced him blushing a but at the thought of y/n. "Just to blow off some steam on the roof tops and I also see how it's none of your business." I snap before leaving before anyone could question anything else.

I ran all the way to y/n house but I didn't know why I had the sudden urge to see her. I thought about her (h/l) (h/c) hair. Her smile... All the way there.

Once I was at her bedroom window I knocked on it. I heard foot steps on the other side not to long before I see her moving the curtains giving me that heart warming smile... Wow she was... Beautiful... Here (e/c) eyes locked to mine before she opened up the window.

Oh my... I now know why I was feeling the way I did.... It was because I had developed feelings with her... And I wanted to be a lot more then just friends... But... Does she feel the same way????

Oh my gosh!!!! Yass! Who liked that chapter raise your hand! I know I loved it! Let me know what you think down below in the comments!

Leo: what are you doing?

Me: omg Leo read this! * slams phone in his face*

Leo: O///.///O awwwww! Um.. Is it ok if I read your story now all over from the beginning??

Me: ya but you could use  your phone and I need to say good bye to da fans...

Leo: bye fans... Or uh Raccoons peeps or rose petals! *runs*

Me: hey!