"Bet he's lying. But what can we do?"

"Hold snowy for a moment please."

Tintin headed up farther and slipped into a side room. A few moment later Skut came strolling past me towards Carreidas. I hurried to follow.

"You wanted to see me Sir?" Skut asked.

"Skut! Who's flying the plane!"Carreidas panicked.

"We are."

I turned around to find a gun barrel pointed directly at my head. My eyes widened an my heart stopped. Snowy began barking wildly.
Captain attempted to get up but the gun came closer to my neck.

"If you know what's best, and I assume you do, put your hands on your head and don't make a move."

"Why Spalding?" Carreidas asked.

"Why would I want to work for a crazy, rich fool who uses cameras to cheat in a silly game of battle ships."

"Cheat!" Raged Captain.

I heard a soft step behind Spalding. Looking past his shoulder, I spotted Tintin. As long as no one says-

"That's it young man! Get his gun!" Cried Carreidas.

The gun moved from me to Tintin in seconds. Spalding walked him to our sorry group and then pulled me back again, as I handed snowy back to Tintin.

"Walk to the rear. Quickly!" The gun was again placed against my neck.

Once he had all of the good guys on the room, I noticed my ears popping.

"There taking us down," noted Tintin.

"They fly low to escape radar." Commented Skut.

"Spalding your fired!" Yelled Carreidas.

He just laughed and began to drag me off.

"No no!" I fought.

"Leave her alone. Leave her here!" Argued Tintin.

"Fine! Pesky brats!" He threw me in and slammed the door.

I ran over to Tintin and have him a hug, which he gladly returned. My breathing evened as I let myself relax.

"Did you think we'd let him take you?"

I replied. "Not for a moment."

"I think they prepare to land.  I see an island. But- this is crazy. We'll never make it. Runway to short. Everyone! Sit against forward section! Hands behind head." Skut ordered. 

We tried and ran out of room. I grabbed Snowy and we sat I front of Tintin as he held onto us. The plane shook violently and we heard many pod and crashes. The plane sounded to be falling apart. Then, we stopped.

"Move it. Now!" Spalding hollered, pushing us to the exit and out of the plane.

The island was magnificent. So many trees and hundreds of flowering plants. The waves lapped at the shore. The only bad part were the many angry looking men who greeted us to tie our hands.

That's when I noticed him. A big man with a monocle and a cigar. His evil stair landed upon me. Only to be broken by Snowy's howls. He tried to order his men to shoot him, but the brave dog managed to escape.

"Cowards! Thieves! Murderers!" Yelled Tintin as he fought with a few men.

I tried to hide behind Captain and Skut as my enemy waltzed toward Tintin.

"Ah mine old friend." He huffed.

"Rastapopoulos! Why have you brought us here?!" Demanded Tintin.

"I didn't. I only wanted Mr. Carreidas. He has some information I'm wanting. But you did bring me something I needed."

Tintin looked confused until Rastapopoulos stopped in front of me. He smirked devil like. Captain moved in front of me making him mad. He ordered Allen to pull a hat over his head.

He began to yell at Tintin about how he'd never make it off the island alive.

"Allen!" He hollered over the noise. "Take Carreidas and the girl to the hut. I'll meet you there shortly."

"Don't you dare!" Struggled Tintin as Allen yanked my shoulder.

"What are you going to do this time pipsqueak! No champagne bottles to help you now." Allen laughed.

"We'll find you Rowen. Don't be afraid!" 

"I won't be. As long as you always keep you promise!" I replied before I was yanked out of site.