Chapter 18: Maybe True or Not

Scarlet and I were still next to each other. She scoffed and I went to my locker, she followed me and said, "See what you did to Jett?? You're such a bitch."

I ignored her and kept on heading to my class like I wasn't listening to her. "You can hear me, I know you can!" she shouted, everyone in the hallway glanced at her like she was crazy.

I sat in the back and I remembered Jett was in that class too. She sat in the middle of the classroom, ignoring me and acting like she wanted nothing to do with me.

While Mr. Lots kept on talking, I started drawing on my notebook. After class was over I went to the bathroom, checking my reflection, my tattoos, and I left.

I saw Melina coming towards me. "Scarlet and Jett are cussing each other out."

I had to see this.

"Bitch, I didn't say had to kiss her ass, I said apologize, there's a difference!" Jett shouted.

"Don't go there because you said, 'oh Scarlet, apologize to her, be friends again,' so don't tell me about apologizing and kissing ass!" Scarlet shouted back.

Jett spotted me and grabbed my arm, dragging me to face Scarlet, she said, "Since you're here, you should say something to each other, just something that suits you."

"Scarlet, that makeup makes your little moustache stick out," I pointed out.

"Autumn, that make shirt makes your arms look fat."

"Not something that pisses you off," Jett sighed.

"I don't have anything to say to this chick, she makes my skin crawl," I said.

An audience started to form. "I can't stand her, I might forgive her, but I might not," Scarlet said.

Jett muttered something and said, "I'll see you later."

The bell rang, the crowd dispersed, and we all went to class. I sat in the middle and Irina sat in the front of my row, she glared at me before she sat down and I blew a sarcastic kiss her way. She rolled her eyes and faced the front, after that, Mrs. Halland went on and on about the industrial system.

"Pass out the paper," she instructed. Irina stood up and started passing them around.

Brian shook his hand and yelled, "Girl, don't you thrrrrow those papers at me, uh uh Irina, I already don't like you, begone!" He dismissed her by the waving of his hand.

The class snickered, Irina threw a paper at me and I said, "Hand them to me properly."

"Excuse you??"

"You heard me, do we have to go through this again, I already want to smack the splatness out of you," I said.

"So do it." I got up.

Mrs. Halland stood between us, "Oh no you don't, sit down."

I sat down and said, "You still spread your legs, so shut up."

"You're a bitch, just like Scarlet said, so you shut up."

She brought my feud with Scarlet into this, ok I'll go there too. "I guess you and Tyler are still together, wasting each other's time, I know he's tired of having a hoe spreading her legs to everybody like Elena. I'm surprised you didn't catch anything. Don't be 'that hoe', but too bad that you are."

"Oooooohh," the class said.

She slammed the papers on the floor and ran towards me. I got up, grabbed her arms, and slammed her on the floor. Before I could punch her, Mrs. Halland grabbed me and Mitch pulled Irina up from the floor. Mrs. Halland handed her and I the pink detention slip.

The dismissal bell rang and I headed to detention. The room was half empty and I saw Irina roll her eyes.

I sat in the back with a group of guys and girls. Jace walked in, winking at me, he made his way over, and sat down in front of me. "Hey, so about that date."

I rolled my eyes, "No, did you not hear me? I don't like you, you fuck every girl that passes by you, shut up."

"You'll come to your senses sooner or later, I'm telling you. You may not see it now, but you will."

"Autumn," I heard someone say.

I turned and saw Alana sit next to me. She saw Jace looking and she said, "What?"

He turned around, facing the front. Neal was throwing paper balls, Lenia was sleeping, Irina kept on glaring at me, and the rest of the people in there was just taking up space.

I whispered in Alana's ear, "Irina got crabs from Lucas." She told half of the people and they glanced at Irina with wide eyes.

"What?"

"You have crabs, you're disgusting," I yelled across the room.

"No I don't," she faced foward.

"So, you got crabs from Lucas?!" one girl yelled. That was the talk of the classroom, 'Irina got crabs from a random guy.' When the hour was over, I drove home, greeted everyone and took a nap.

I woke up five hours later and looked at the clock, damn, it was twelve-thirty in the morning. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. Six hours later, I woke up, took a shower, and put on a blue tank top and gray skinny jeans. I ate breakfast and headed out.

When I got to school, all eyes were on Irina and Tyler holding hands. After she cheated on him, 'got crabs', and still a booty call girl, they're still together, their love gets dumber and dumber.

"Tyler, ya know she got crabs, right??" one guy called out.

Tyler's eyes widen and he looked at Irina, "Is that true?"

"No, I'm clean, I got checked yesterday after detention." He nodded and they kept holding hands.

I shook my head, they were ridiculous.

Jett grabbed my hand as she by and said, "Scarlet is angry, she wants to be friends again."

"I don't believe you, I want to hear it from her horse mouth," I said.

She dragged me off and Scarlet and I were face to face. "I'm telling you Jett, I might forgive her," she said.

"That's a maybe, see, we're getting somewhere," Jett kept on pushing.

I looked Scarlet up and down and said, "Maybe, maybe not, we'll see."