one

"Your cheating on me aren't you" my boyfriend accuses, well more like ex boyfriend but I haven't officially declared him that yet, I've just been hoping that he would return back to how he was.

"Why do you always think that?" I yell back throwing my hands up in frustration "I ask you about one thing and immediately you throw the cheating card in my face"

Alec and I have been together for over a year now and before a month ago I would have said it was the best year of my life, I loved Alec, we would do anything together but a month ago Alec just seemed to change.

"Your the one that's always out partying with guys" Alec loudly says making me roll my eyes.

Yes I always post pictures with my friends on Instagram and many of those friends usually end up being guys but I prefer having guy friends, not saying that I don't have any girl friends because that's not the case.

"How many times do I have to tell you there me friends" I say back just wanting to leave already and be done with this stupid argument.

Heaps of my friends have just told my to dump him, mainly for the fact I always tell them about how he reacts when I post a photo but it's not like I'm going to dump all of my friends just because he wants me to.

"A lot if you keep posting photos of you kissing their cheek" he says, I like looking good in photos is that such a crime.

"It's not even a big deal were friends that it and if you can't believe me then obviously we can't be together anymore" I say grabbing my hand bag off his couch not even caring to hear his voice anymore as I quickly get out of his house and into my own car.

I had so much stress going on in my life, my boyfriend was a jerk, my parents were getting a divorce and were fighting all day and everyday since they still lived together since my dad didn't have enough money yet to move out which was one of the causes for all their problems.

I quickly started my car not wanting to seem like a lost soul just sitting in my car out the front of his house as I turn at a round about not really knowing where I was going just somewhere that was away from people.

After a couple of minutes I stopped my car out he front of a park and grabbed my bag from the passenger seat getting out and locking my car behind me.

I sat down on the ground in the middle of the field as kids ran around the playground and parents say around watching them.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag knowing exactly who I was going to call since it was way overdue.

"Hello, this is fine massage how can I help you?" A receptionist asks. I've been going to fine massage for years now and it has helped my stress so much.

"Hi this is Diana Cari I'd like to book an appointment with my massage therapist" I say, I've always had the same massage therapist and she was really good which was why I kept going back to her and not anyone else.

"That can be arranged but we're sorry to tell you Steph left us a week ago which would mean you'd have to have another massage therapist" the receptionist says throw the phone.

I wonder who I'm going to get instead.

--------

love writing this so much write now and I hope you guys are all liking it