Awesome trailer by rauhlgarden
Before you guys start the book, I'd like for you all to read this till the end!! I'd appreciate it!
1. I'm new to writing, meaning it's not perfect and has flaws. It contains spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and many typos. My readers and I have noticed that I improved over the years. However, I'm not perfect nor is this book. Please keep that in mind.
2. I am a part of the Wattpad Futures, meaning that you will see ads throughout my book. I understand they can be annoying but please understand this is my source of income. By watching the ads, you guys are supporting me and my writing. I appreciate it when I get the support. Thank you!
3. This book is cliché. I know it's cliché because I'm such a cliché author. If you love cliché, then welcome to this cliché book.
4. This book can be cringy, whatever your definition of cringe is. I'm not good at male POV's and I realized this after I finished the book. So I know it needs work and I'm working on making my books less cringy. So please, bare with the male POV's and other stuff.
5. Please no hate. Constructive criticism is always accepted but not hate. You might see in the later chapter my author notes say the exact opposite of this, but I have changed over the year and started to learn to accept them.
6. I also get comments saying that the main girl is weak and a crybaby. You can say whatever you want, but know that this is reality. Not all women are strong, neither are men. There is nothing wrong with crying. Not everybody can hold their tears. It's normal.
7. Please don't copy my book. I've dealt with these stuff a lot. It's a headache. I mean, this story isn't the best? So why copy it?
All rights reserved.
8. If you want to tell me something important, please message me or email me. I don't look through the comments a lot. They are usually negative so I stay away from them as much as possible! Email: email@example.com
Started the book in: January 24, 2016
Ended the book in: March 11, 2016
(For everyone wondering how I finished the book in such a short period, well that was because I was so motivated to finish my first book. I went from updating twice a day, to once a day, to finally updating once every two days. That's how I finished it fast.)
(Banner made by me)
Running Into Mr. Billionaire (A Cliché Romance)
She was broken
He was hurt
He built a wall around his heart
She ran into his life
And he saved her life...
(Banner made by twirlingwands )
YOU ARE READING
Running Into Mr. Billionaire | ✔️Romance
|#1 in Romance| She was broken He was hurt She escaped He built a wall around his heart She ran into his life And he saved her life... __________________ Not much Mature Content but I advise 13+ to read this book. (WARNING!! I wrote this at the age...