Saved..

"Eyy kid I gotta go." The guy that just broke the fight told Jason "um okay by the way im not a kid!" Jason snapped at him " Yeah whatever you say kid." He joked

After he left it was compete silence "Um what's your name?" Jason broke the silence "Isabel." I mumbled to be honest i was still terrified he still was JASON MCCANN! one of the most wanted criminals in the world! Who knew what he was capable of?

All we did all day was watch T.V and i was bored as FUCK!! The only good thing was i was with Jason i know it sound corny and shit but it's true.

"Umm well it's getting late we better get to bed you can sleep in one of the guest rooms if you want." He asked "yeah sure." I mumbled he lead me upstairs into one of the bed rooms he got me blanket and then left.

-

* Jason's POV *

"PLEASE DON'T PLEASE! HELP!!HELP!"

Someone yelling woke me up ISABEL! I quickly jumped out of bed! And ran to the guest room where Isabel was and there was Ralph on top of her undressing her! While tears streamed down her face. "RALPH GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!!" I yelled "what im just finishing our little game." He smirked I tackled him to the ground and punch many times in the stomach and face until he blacked out i rushed over to Isabel who was still crying i comforted her " Are you okay?" I asked her but she just kept sobbing. "come on lets go down stairs."

When we got down stairs I was still trembling in fear "Calm down if you want you can take a shower you can borrow some of my clothes I'll take you shopping today if you want? How does that sound?

********************************************************************************************************************

He saved her!!!

Comment

Fan

And

Vote

Adios!! :)