Chapter 4

Zach's phone started to ring and he quickly answered it.

"Hey mom." There was a paused as he listened to what his mum had to say. "Yeah, I guess. Aunt Claire gave us passes so we don't have to wait in line." He looked behind at all the people who where watching the goat get killed. "No, alright. Okay. Bye mom." He hung up and sighed deeply.

"You sound depressed sighing like that."

"Nah, it's just my mums upset that our Aunt ain't with us. I know she's busy and all but Gray's upset that she can't join us."

"Yeah. Well it's best if we don't mention it in front of him cause I saw his face when he found out she wasn't coming with you. Let's try and have fun, I know you probably don't want me around but..."

"Nah, Gray loves you and I don't think you're too bad myself. That raptor call thing is pretty cool, you seem like you actually care for those raptors."
"Yeah I do, they are pretty much my family and I know how weird that sounds."

"No, I think that's cool. I think your virtually the only one who actually cares for these animals."

"You'll be surprised, there's a lot of people who care for the animals. It's just people don't know how to handle them sometimes."

"Can we go watch the mosasaurus show now?" Gray asked now that the T-Rex show was over.
"Yeah let's go." Zach said.
-
While Zach and Gray got seats for all of us I went and quickly spoke to Sarah.

"Hey Sarah." I spoke giving her a small hug.

"You came for the show?" She said with a huge smile on her face.
"Yes I certainly did and I'm super excited."

"Alright I'm starting in a couple of minutes so grab your seat and have fun." She smiled.

"Alright bye." I made my way through loads of rows of seat and had to squeeze past so many people.
"Who was you talking too?" Gray asked as I sat down beside Zach.

"Sarah, she's the lady running the show."

"I swear you're friends with everyone." Gray said. "Ooo look it's starting."

"The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water where it preyed on anything it could sink it's teeth into, including turtles, large fish, even smaller Mosasaurus."

A great white shark was pulled along a piece of strong wire and was left hanging there over the water. "Okay, folks, let's see if she's still hungry after already eating today." I looked at Zach who was looking at a picture of a blonde haired girl on his phone.

That was obviously his girlfriend because he wouldn't take his eyes off of that picture.

"She's a little shy, so be nice and give her a hand when she comes out." Sarah announced.

"Zach, Zach!" Gray was trying to get his attention.

"Zach, your phone might get wet." I said and he looked up.

"The mosasaurus!" Gray said. The mosasaurus jumped out of the water and growled as it grabbed the great white with its giant teeth. It was massive. As soon as it started to fall back into the water it created a huge wave which splashed all of the audience.

Causing me to get soaked and get my hair completely ruined.

"Oh, my god! That was awesome!" Gray shouted. Me and Zach just burst out laughing.

The platform started to sink low so we could see the underneath of the water. My hair was dripping with water and my clothes were soaked, it's a good thing it's hot today.

"Hold on tight! We're gonna give you an even closer look at our mosasaurus." Everyone started cheering and got really excited as we hit the bottom. The tank was massive and so was the mosasaurus.

"It had 88 teeth!" Gray said. Zach just laughed and seemed to be enjoying his trip here.

"Wanna see something else cool?" Zach asked Gray.
"Yeah!" Gray exclaimed.
-
Zach, Gray and I decided we would get the monorail to a different place in the park.

As we sat down there was some girls behind us and Zach would not stop flirting. Gray looked upset and all Zach was doing was flirting, like I swear he had a girlfriend.

"You guys been here before?" He asked them.

"You gonna stop flirting now Zach?" I asked jokingly.

"Shut up, what do you care?" He snapped. I think he took it seriously and I decided to shut up.

"If Mom and Dad get divorced, will one of us be with Mom and the other with Dad?" Gray asked sadly.

"What? Why would you say that?" Zach replied horribly. What the hell was his problem? Clearly Gray is upset and he just doesn't care.

"Because they are." Gray sobbed.
"No, they're not getting... They're not getting divorced. Look. You haven't been around long enough. They've always been that way." Zach tried to comfort him, but it wasn't really in a comforting way.

"They get mail from two different lawyers."

"That doesn't mean anything." Zach said clearly frustrated. I tried not to listen but I wanted to make sure Gray was okay.

"I googled. They're divorce lawyers." Zach looked stunned and didn't really know what to say.

"All right, whatever. You know what? It doesn't matter, okay? I'm gonna be gone in two years anyway. I mean, all my friends' parents are divorced." Gray started to cry, I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug even though it wasn't my business I didn't like seeing him upset.

"Hey, knock it off." Gray shook his head and was really upset. "You're gonna cry? Look. You're gonna get two of everything, right? You're gonna get two birthdays, two Thanksgivings, two..."

"I don't want two of everything."
"Yeah, well, it's not up to you. All right? There's a point you have to grow up." Gray just ignored him and looked out of the window.

"Listen, Gray. Don't listen to him okay. What happens will happen. It might not feel the same but atleast you'll still have your mom and your dad. I'm sure they love each other loads and they wouldn't do that too you. Alright? Come here honey." I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tightly.

"You know what it's got nothing to do with you!" Zach said snapping at me.
"Well, I'm doing a better job than you just did." I snapped right back at him.
"I'm his brother." Zach stated.

"Start acting like it then. He's clearly upset and wants someone to comfort him and your not doing a very good job. I know what it feels like to worry about your family breaking apart you don't!" I raised my voice.

"Whatever. You know what. I don't even want you here." Zach concluded.

"Well, tough. I'm not gonna let Gray suffer this on his own." I replied.

"I'm not horrible to him at all."
"Yes you are, now shut up before he gets even more upset about us two arguing." He rolled his eyes and continued to talk to the girls. He was vile and I didn't want to be around him. Yes I did start to like him but not anymore.