Baby Boy

(Republished and edited)

(Y/S/N) means Your son's name.

"What's wrong with my baby?" You asked your baby boy, with a worried look.

He had been crying for hours. You were really worried for him. Zayn was on tour with the band, and you were alone at home.

"Mama will take you to Aunt Safaa, Waliyha, Doniya. Even Grandma and Grandpa are missing you." You talked to your five months old son.

You packed all your things, carried (Y/S/N) in your arms and locked your apartment, heading towards your car.

"Doniya, I'm coming in ten minutes. I hope you guys are at home?" You called Doniya.

"Yeah, we're at home. What are all those noises behind?" She asked on the phone.

"(Y/S/N) is crying a lot. I don't know what's wrong with him. I'm really worried, Zayn's not here. I didn't know what to do, so I thought of bringing him to you guys." You said, as you started the car.

"Awe, don't worry (Y/N), he'll be fine. We are waiting for you. Drive save," She said.

"I hope so, bye." You said, ending the call.

The whole drive, you were really tensed. You were trying to focus on the road ahead, but couldn't do so. Because of your child crying loudly, beside you.

You got out of the car and rang the doorbell of Trisha's house.

"There's my sweet daughter in law and my handsome grandchild!" Trisha welcomed you with a smile, but it soon faded when she saw your worried expressions.

"What's wrong?" She asked as you entered the house and she closed the door behind.

"Why is (Y/S/N) crying?" She asked, kissing his forehead.

"I don't know. I'm really worried because of him. He had been crying for hours. I'm totally going nuts. I...I...I..d-don't know what to do." You started panicking.

"(Y/n) relax. Everything is fine, Sit down. Our little Malik, must've been hungry or something," She said, pulling you to the couch.

"I tried to feed him but he ain't eating anything." (A.n: five months old eat right? Well, if they don't, then just imagine they can :p)

"(Y/n), (Y/S/N)!" Safaa and Waliyha chanted as soon as they saw you.

"Our little Zayn is here. I was missing him so much. Wait! Why is he crying?" Waliyha asked, as she sat next to you.

"I don't know.." You said, frowning.

Waliyha tried to take (Y/S/N) from your hands, but he started crying more, so she scooted back.

"Hahaha... Waliyha, you scared (Y/S/N). Go wash your makeup. You're scaring our one and only bro's child," Safaa laughed, making Waliyha roll her eyes at her.

"Maybe (Y/S/N) is Missing Zayn." Doniya said, coming out of the kitchen.

"(Y/n) did you call Zayn?" Trisha asked you, after glaring at Waliyha and Safaa, who were practically busy, taunting at each other.

"I tried to call him but his phone isn't reaching," You said and took a deep breath.

"Don't call him now," Doniya said, smirking.

"Why?" You asked, furrowing your eye brows in confusion.

"You'll figure it out later. Till then, don't worry. I'm hundred percent sure (Y/S/N) will be fine after two minutes." Doniya said, smiling.