Clary and Jace

322 17 1
                                                  

Clary: 95%? What's the other 5%?

Jace: Oh, you know, the usual- demons I might kill, runes I need to learn, people who've annoyed me recently, ducks.

Clary: Ducks? ...Ducks?

Jace: I hate ducks. Don't know why, I just always have.

Shadowhunters: Quotes and More!Where stories live. Discover now