The Nerd Next Door

We just moved into 183 Brook St. and so far it's terrible. Just on the drive down the street I couldnt see any hot guys. We pulled into the driveway of our new house. Mom pranced out of the car and up to the front door. "Are you ready?" she asked us.

Erika and I sighed in annoyance. She wouldnt stop talking about how beautiful it was and how much we were going to love it. She slid the silver key into the doorknob and pushed open the door. Erika walked in first and gasped. Mom had the biggest smile on her face. "Mom, is this really our house?" Erika asked.

"Yes sweetie, it really is! Dont you just love it?" She waved me and Dad inside. "Come check it out Rosie!"

I walked through the castle like door frame and had the same reaction as Erika. The house is beautiful. High ceilings, a chandelier, and huge, long windows everywhere. It was breathtaking. "This is amazing Mom." I complimented.

"Just wait until you go out back." she hinted. Erika and I ran through hallways and finally found the back door. We didn't even need to open it to see what Mom was hinting about. There was a huge swimming pool with a diving board, a trampoline, and a hot tub. It was a dream come true.

"I think I'm going to like it here." I whispered.

"Me too! Did you see the hot guy next door? I think I might go say hi later." Erika said. I didn't think that it was possible for someone to be even more boy crazier than I am, but then Erika was born three minutes after me.

"Make sure to find out if he has a brother for me." I said.

"Always will."

I roamed the house looking for what would be a nice spot to read. Even though Im majorly boy crazy, I do love a good book. Currently I'm reading 'Drink, Slay, Love' by Sarah Beth Durst. I just started so I dont really know what its about.

I passed many doors and they all had a sign with a name on them. I stopped when I saw my name on a sign and opened the door. Just when I thought that the house couldnt get any better, it did. My room is HUGE. It's painted grey with purple and blue accents. My favourite colors.

I looked all around and my eyes spotted a reading nook in the wall with a mini sun roof over it. I could definately get used to living here. I sat in the nook and it gave me a perfect view of our neighboors house. A boy, about my age walked out and my mouth dropped open. He is HAWT. Chocolate colored curls, he's tall, I think I see a few tattoos. Oh, rebelious. I like that. He's wearing a black leather jacket, black skinnys and I see a peek of a white t-shirt comming out from the bottom of his jacket.

Hopefully Erika doesnt see him, she would be all over him, and then I would be left without a boyfriend. Unless I meet one at school, but thats still a week away. Maybe Mr. Rebelious over here has a brother. Who knows, I cant wait until I meet him.