FOUR| i'm your cherry pie

HIIIIIIIII.

Not edited bc I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. Quality is pretty shit too, but I just wanted to get it published :):):):)

Muchos gracias to gigglebellamy for the wonderful cover :* ily

If I ever became a stripper, Cherry Pie is my spirit song.

Bold= Swedish, as always.

F O U R | I'M YOUR CHERRY PIE

"So you're Bellamy?" Ren asked quirking an eyebrow. Bellamy nodded, suspicious of the newcomer his girlfriend had spent two months with. "Huh. I pictured you taller."

Kane snorted and Carter tried to punch her companion but was too busy dying of motion sickness to move an inch. Every time there was a mode of transportation that wasn't her legs, she seemed to forget her motion sickness... Right up until her stomach curdled the moment it began to move. Be it a horse or a car.

This road trip was no different.

"So how'd you two meet?" Kane asked curiously, flicking his gaze between Ren and Carter.

The engineer shook her head, her cheeks bloating as her stomach churned violently. Talking and traveling was not a good mix for her.

Ren shifted his position, moving further from his companion, in case she was sick. He then turned his attention back to Kane and Bellamy, "Okay, so it was a dark and stormy night and there I was, battling the rain and wind to find shelter when I hear what sounds like a dying animal," He pauses for effect, "And there she was. Literally dying and I saved her from becoming cat food. And they say chivalry is dead."

Indra groaned and rolled her eyes at his theatrics. She wound never understand why Sky People made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Carter shook her had rapidly and booted the back door to the jeep open, throwing up as she did. She fell on her knees as her body heaved and Monty quickly bought the car to a stop. Carter shuddered and staggered out of the vehicle, leaning over the closest bush. She hated her motion sickness more than anything in the world.

She felt a hand pat her back and she looked up to see Bellamy smile faintly just as she threw up again, blanketing the shrub in her vomit.

"Can we really trust this Ren guy?"

Carter slowly drew her gaze to Bellamy, still leaning over the bush. "He had a chance to kill me when he first found me half dead against a tree, but he didn't. Yes, we can trust him."

A thoughtful expression crossed Bellamy's face. "If you trust him then... I do too, I guess."

"Is that jealousy I hear there, Blake?" She teased with a futile grin. She never gave him a chance to answer. "You've got nothing to worry about, there's only one guy for me..." She watched as Bellamy smiled in spite of himself and shrugged. "My dad."

"Idiot." The former leader laughed and pushed her shoulder lightly, causing her to laugh too. She missed that; just general banter with him. Of course she missed his touch, his looks and his voice, but the relationship she had with him stretched further than just being a couple. They were everything.

"I missed you." She smiled sincerely before convulsing and throwing up again.

Bellamy grimaced but rubbed her back in comfort. "I missed you, too."