Truths

Prince Royce for Pedro Lopez.

This was rushed and will most likely have mistakes. Sorry, but I want this done!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

*****

Angel's hand hovered over the door handle and we listen to the speaker in our ear.

"Almost," Luke paused, "security system is now down and my special lenses are on."

Angel yanked the door open and we hurry in. I keep my gun aimed and ready as I survey the lobby. Its empty. Angel bumped my shoulder and motioned to a door. I nod and follow him.

The staircase is enormous and winding. Taking the elevator is ideal but also obvious, so we are forced to climb these steps. Angel goes first, holding his gun and walking up the steps. I make sure we are alone before trailing him.

Angel brought his sleeve to his mouth, "Luke, talk to me."

I hear Luke chuckle, "The Kings are going insane. Literally, hundreds of Red Coats have invaded our camps, clubs, houses, just everything. Screw the bastard that gave them all the addresses, well, oops."

The journey was a long one, but luckily I'm in the perfect shape for it. I'll have to remember to thank Angel for that. Finally, we see the mark for floor forty four. Angel glanced at me and I press my lips in a hard line. He stormed through the doorway and I was behind him. We're in a hall with only one other door, besides the elevator.

"There's a single door here, Luke." Angel said into his sleeve.

"Then that's the one." He answered.

Angel adruptly pulled me close to him and placed a kiss on my forehead. I smile but not with my eyes and pat his chest.

We burst in and see the person I expected along with another. I ignore Angels confused gaze and say, "Pedro."

"You," he smirks, brown eyes glowing.

A chair was facing one of the many windows and a person was obviously seated in it. Instead of turning in a slow manner, he rose and still stared out the window. His dark brown hair was slicked back and he wore a blazer and dress pants. His stance was guarded but relaxed, and I saw the holster on his hip that carried a gun.

"Are you the Founder of the Kings?" I ask loudly. Next to me Angel bristled. If we live through this, I'm going to be doing alot of explaining and begging.

He took his time answering, "I would have to be very old for that. My great grandfather founded the Kings, I merely inherited the title. Some families pass down businesses but we pass down our gang."

"So, you're the sole owner of the Kings?" I rephrase myself.

Finally, he faced me. He was distinctly Cuban with his facial features and I can see he is handsome. Then he's around Theo's age and is about Angel's height. He holds himself the way a king would, someone that knows his has power to back his threats. His pale gray eyes pin me in place, "Indeed."

I point my gun at Pedro, who had taken a step closer, "What's your name?"

"Royal Devlin." He smoothly said, his voice was musical and I was ready to slip in its trance. "And I know you, Cameron Martinez. You can lose the mask and wig."

Seeing its true, I tear the wig off and let my natural hair drape my shoulders and take the mask off. I ask, "How'd you know?"

"I'm the Founder of the most vicious gang in the entire world. I have ways," he walked around his desk and leaned on the front, appearing casual but I knew he was on high alert. His muscles flexed under his shirt as he inspected me.