You get into a fight with your teenage daughter!

You and Louis were at home sitting on the couch just enjoying each others presence when your daughter walks into the house with cuts and bruises all over her. You jump of the couch and run over to her!

(Y/D/N)! What they heck happened to you?" You ask urgently. "Nothing mum!" She says. "(Y/D/N)! What happened?! Tell me!" Louis says walking over to you two.

"Two girls called me a slut! So I called then whores! They got kinda mad and hit me!" She says. "More like beat you up!" You say pulling her into the kitchen. She sits down and you start wiping her cheek that was all bruised.

"Stop mum! I'm fine!" She yells. "No! Your not!" You say. She stands up.

"Stop treating me like a baby! I'm 16!" Your daughter yells.

"(Y/D/N)! Sit down! Your hurt!" You demand. "No!" She yells.

"Sit down! And your grounded! You can't see your friends for a week!" You say. "Ugh! I hate you!" She yells and runs upstairs.

That caught you off guard!

You were just standing there speechless! "(Y/N)! She didn't mean it!" Louis says.

"No! She probably thinks shes better off without me in her life!" You say and feel a tear run down your cheek! You walk back into the livingroom.

Louis walks upstairs to talk to your daughter.

He knocks on the door! "Go away!" She shouts. Louis opens the door and sees your daughter curled up in a ball on the bed.

He walked over to her and sat down on the bed.

"(Y/D/N). Your mother was just trying to help! When you said you hated her she broke!" He says. "I know! I shouldn't of said that!" She says.

"If I were you, I would go apologize!" He says.

She nods and walks out of her room. You were sitting there on the couch as you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. You turned around and saw your daughter. You look back not wanting to talk to her at the moment!

"Mum! I'm sorry!" She says sitting down next to you.

"I love you! I didn't mean what I said! I was just mad at you! And I know it's not your fault I got beat up! Please forgive me!" She says.

You sigh and look at her!

"I know! And I love you too! But next time! Will you just let me help you?" You ask. She chuckles and nods.