Chapter one

Pic of Alex up above but imagine that she has purple eyes.
Sorry for any mistakes comment if you see any and I will fix it thanks and don't forget to vote😄

" Speech"

'Thoughts'

Alex's POV
(Flashback)

I stared in horror as two rouges jump out of the bushes, both big with dusty colored fur. They lunge at me and I fall to the ground, their dull brown eyes are filled with hate. Suddenly my parents appear. My father has already shifted in his wolf form, grey fur sleek and healthy, green eyes glinting in the light. He slammed into the rouge closest to me while my mother rushes to my side. "ALEX RUN!" She yells as she helps me to my feet, shifting into her brown wolf and going to help my father. The rouges have him pinned to the ground ready to rip out his throat, mother slams into them giving my Father time to get up. He has claw marks running down his side, he's bleeding badly. The rouges circle my mother looking for an opening to strike. She falters when she sees how badly my father is hurt, she was only distracted for a second but that was more then enough time. The rouges are on top of her before she even realizes her mistake, they rip her throat out spraying blood all over. "MOMMY!" I scream, but it's to late, the light has drained from her eyes. I hear a whimper to my left, it's my father. He's staring in shock at what he has just seen happen to his mate. The rouges take this chance to attack him, he never had a chance. The rouges finish him off and turn to me. I see them creeping closer, their canine faces seen to be grinning at me. Just as I'm about to lose all hope I hear a rustling in the bushes. Out jumps my pack, they have the rouges and me circled so they can't run away. The warriors quickly kill the rouges and shift back to check my parents. "There dead." One warrior says with a grim face. The alpha has shifted back and put on clothes by now. On his face is a look of sorrow and despair, he sees me sitting there and his face contorts into a look of rage. "YOU STUPID GIRL ,YOU KILLED YOUR PARENTS" I was crying when I saw my brother Justin come running into the clearing he sees my parents bodies and freezes. He then sees me being yelled at by the alpha. I hope he will comfort me and defend me but that is not what happens. He starts screaming at me "WHY DID YOU GO INTO THE WOOD YOU KNOW YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO IF IT WASENT FOR YOU OUR PARENTS WOULD STILL BE ALIVE" he's sobbing by this point that's when the alpha came up and starts hitting me , I look to the rest of the pack, eyes begging for one of them to stop him, to save me, but they just look on coldly, none willing to defy the Alpha.
(End of flashback)

I shot out of bed covered in sweat and panting, my hair plastered to my face. I look over at the alarm clock and saw that it was 4:30.I groaned, 'I might as well get up, I'm not going to be able to get back to sleep' I roll of my be and make my way to the bathroom, being extra careful to stay quiet. I turned the shower not bothering to wait for it to heat up, it never does.

I finish my shower quickly, wouldn't want to get a beating for " wasting water". I looked in the mirror I have a slim figure, purple eyes and waist long blond hair. I though I looked pretty enough but my pack say other wise, they call me fat,ugly and stupid even though I'm smarter than all of them. I have to were baggy worn out clothes because the alpha won't let me were nice clothes,he says I'm a waste of space and don't deserve nice things. 'Ahh the joys of being a werewolf' I think, rolling my eyes.

I quietly make my way down stairs, careful not to disturb any of my pack mates. I walk into the kitchen, I need to make breakfast for the pack, not that I'm allowed to have any.I'm pretty much the slave here,I do all the cooking and cleaning and really anything else my pack members tell me to do.Even though I do all that stuff they still call me lazy and beat me. But I'm used to it, anyway I had to make 2 plates of bacon 2 plates of eggs and French toast and salad in case anyone wants some. When I'm finished I grab a granola bar and set the table. I Finnish just in time, as I hear my pack mates starting to come down the stairs.

I start up the stairs to my "room" if you would call it that,it's really the small attic. As I'm walking up stairs I accidentally bump into my brother. "sorry" I say making sure not to look him in the eyes.He slaps me anyways and says "watch where your going slut."I know what your thinking why would your twin brother slap you? Well when my parents were killed by rouges the whole pack blamed me even my brother. Shortly after there deaths the pack started to beat me and made me there slave. (Even though my parents were betas).

Well anyway it's my birthday I'm turning 16 today, not that anyone cares,they only care that it's Justin's birthday. Im so exited, today's the day I'll meet my mate, hopefully he will take me away from this place. I when upstairs and waited for the pack to be done with there food. I didn't have to wait long, I went down stairs and cleaned up after them. When I was done I went off to hell..... Ops I mean school.

I hate going to school because everyone bully's me about my eyes and and how I look. "Well at least we get to meet our mate today" my wolf Khaleesi says. "Ya but he will probably reject us" I say back to her, my mood darkening. She whimpers at the thought of our mate rejecting us. "Sorry Leesi I'm just in a bad mood" "it's ok".

When I get to school after having to walk the whole way, the bullying starts,I block out all of them and walk to my locker. While I was walking I smell the most beautiful sent ever, it smelt like rain and chocolate. I know it might sound weird but it smelt soooooo good. "Follow the smell" Khaleesi screams. I do as she says and follow the smell. While I'm trying to track down the smell,I ran into someone, I'm about to apologize when suddenly I feel tingles running down my arms. "MATE" Khaleesi barks over and over in my head. I smile I can't believe I found my mate!!!

I look up I see the most beautiful blue eyes, they are like the ocean. I smile even wider and then I see a the look of love and devotion in his eyes but suddenly those emotions, the emotions I've craved ever sense my parents dies change and turn to hate. My smile instantly drops and I relies just who my mate is , it's the worst of my tormentors,the soon to be alpha Jace.

"Let's get this over, with I Jace hunter reject you Alex moon as my mate and future Luna of the moonshine pack" when he says that I feel a sharp pain in my heart, it felt like my whole world was collapsing. Khaleesi is howling in pain. My eyes start to tear up but then I see him smirking and every one laughing at me. I do something I never thought I could do I said "I Alex moon accept your rejection" the smirk on his face falls and Is replaced by a look of hurt. 'Why would he fell hurt? He's the one who rejected me.'I turn and make my way out out of school head held high,not caring about any thing because I knew I was going to shift soon, and then, then I could finally get away.

Ohhh cliffhanger. Hi people I hope you liked it it's my first book so if it sucked sorry well if you like it I will update soon. Comment so I know if you like it and don't forget to vote bye