music | one

It was a Friday night. A cool night at exactly 9:20pm. I was getting late night munchies.

As my reflexes worked, I went downstairs and grabbed a big bag of Lays Potato chips. Since I finally moved to a new house, I was feeling nervous and as a fellow human, like myself, we get very hungry when we are nervous. At least I do.

I brought the bag of taste bud satisfiers upstairs and started munching away as soon as I lied in my bed. I begin to get bored so I decided to start watching music videos on YouTube on my MacBook.

I watched the same YouTubers for the past thirty minutes. I was getting bored. Again.

"I need to find something else to watch.."

Soon enough, I then came across some music. Something I hadn't heard before. At least, I didn't think so. It seemed interesting. The name of it was "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day.

I clicked on the video and let the video play. Holy cheese.. it's golden. I must say, this is the best song I heard through the whole day. I might've played it 5 times. 6. 7. 8. Okay you get the idea. Many MANY times. I have to listen to more from this group. The vocals and production was so well done in my eyes. Must have more!

Uh..Right after I finish my homework, that is.

Sorry for making this so short.....my phone is about to die and shit. But the rest shall be longer I promise!! Anyways, bye for now!!