Sorry for not updating sooo long...anyway,here's a warming drink perfect for winter months.
Ingredients you'll need:(serves 2-3)
- 3/4 cup of milk
- a cinnamon stick
- some freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 whole cloves
- 4 cardamom pods
-1/2 a vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 1-2 black tea bags
1. Pour the milk and all the spices into a sauce pan and boil it.
2. Let it rest in the pan for about 15 mins to let all the flavors infuse.
3. Meanwhile steam the tea in the hot water.
4. Pour the tea into the milk mixture.
5. Whisk to combine,pour it in a cup.