Truth

"Yes, okay officer" I heard my mom saying from downstairs, the fact my mom was home it's weird, it's still early she should be working. 

-Why aren't you at work? was that the police? -I asked walking downstairs.

-Ellie... -she said with a worried look.

-What's wrong? -I asked gettig nervous.

-Your dad is missing -she said trembling.

-Dad? I bet it's nothing mom -I got closer to her giving her a hug to calm her down.

-Nothing? he hasn't come home yet, his phone is dead and he hasn't gone to work and you think it's nothing? the sherif said people have gone missing these past days... so it's something to expect -she said with tears in her eyes.

-Relax mom everything will be alright -I hugged her tight.

-Anyway, it's time for you to go to school -she said as I gave her a kiss in the forehead and took the car keys.

"Sorry Ellie you'll have to walk today" she said pointing out she will have to use my car since my dad was missing with his. I nodded, whatever the school it's not so far anyway. I walked towards the school when I saw Stiles talking to the sherif, does he have anything to do with this? I walked towards him "Excuse me Sheriff Im Ellie, the missing person's daughter" Stiles looked at me nervous, biting his lip "Stiles what are you doing here?" I asked as he looked at the Sheriff "This is my dad, the Sheriff" he said as I smiled "Oh Im sorry then... Sheriff do you know anything about my dad?" I asked as he looked down "I'll do my best I promise" he said as he walked away.

-He will do his best don't worry.

-You sure trust your dad don't you -I teased walking inside school.

I was sitting with Allison when I told her about my dad, her expression changed immediately to scared, she patted my back and told me everything would be alright, maybe my mom was right and people went missing often here.

-Can I ask you something? -I said to Allison who had a worried look on her eyes.

-Sure -she nodded.

-Is it true that people go missing often here?

-Oh... but that's... yes -she said, not having a good excuse to lie.

"Tonight is a full moon" I heard Stiles whispering to Scott "I know that, that's why we need to act quick" Scott said to Scott. How come Im hearing them this far? I realy think they're all the way in the back of the classroom while Allison and me are in the front part of the classroom. I looked at both Scott and Stiles and they stopped talking, again I think they knew something I didn't. After class we had gymnastics class so we went to the field, boys had lacrosse practice and we had to run a little bit. Isaac was part of the lacrosse team too... There was something about him that made him attractive, not to mention the fact he protected me from that asshole kid the first day. After we finished I went to the parking lot, right I came walking so I started to walk suddenly someone drove beside me I looked to my right side "Hey Ellie, want a ride?" Lydia asked, with Allison sitting next to her "Sure" I nodded. She drove me home, I thanked them and walked inside my house, first thing I noticed was a little bit of blood on the floor, maybe someone had a nose bleed or something. I walked further into the house but there was no more blood only those three drops. I opened the fridge and noticed there was nothing to make dinner so I took some money and went to the store. The store was a little bit further than school but I'll be able to make it back before 7pm. I walked with my earphones on towards the store, I bought everything I had to buy and walked back home, on my way a dog scared me jumping from the woods. I have to admit it scared the shit out of me, I took off one earphone so I would be able to hear if anything else moves.