Tazuna's House

~~~~Naruto's Pov~~~

I sighed, putting Kakashi-sensei in his room and letting Tsunami tend to him. Sasuke was waiting outside the room, leaning against the wall. I raised an blonde eyebrow in question but instead he shook his head and proceeded downstairs. Following him silently, he lead me into the forest, away from the house. "What is it you need, teme?" I asked, he turned around to face me. 

"I know we've already talked about this but we haven't gone into much detail..." 

I sat down onto the grass and lent my back against the bark of the tree "I guess this is about Zabuza and Haku and how we should deal with the situation at hand?" I questioned, going into my Hokage mode as he followed me and sat down also nodding. "Actually  I wanted to talk to you about that also" I mused. 

"What should we do then?"

"I think it may be best to let things run it's course, at least for now" I said gravely before explaining "Our past it what makes us who we are now and I believe Sakura needs this to happen in order to grow. We cannot change everything." 

"I was thinking that as well. Even if we wanted to save them, we could not give them a home or invite them into the village without exposing who we really are." he agreed sadly. It really isn't something I want to do, Haku and Zabuza would've been really good allies. If only they could come back alive after dying... That way both Sakura and the others would get what they need. Sasuke looked at me in confusion, seeing my in deep thought before I suddenly shouted in glee. 

"Wait, how about we make it look like they've died!" 

"...Look like?" he repeated confused.

"With our sage healing we should be able to save them or at least stage their deaths. They will be a valuable ally in the future. Save them and then they owe us right? Plus Sakura gets the experience she needs." 

Sasuke smiled softly "It's a win, win. That's more like you, dobe." he muttered. 

I fistpumped the air "Then it's decided teme, believe it!" 

"What about the other times that things go wrong?" Sasuke inquired and I waved him off while getting up off the floor. 

"We'll wing it" I said uncaringly walking back to the house missing him sigh tiredly and mutter under his breath.

Walking in the house with Sasuke, I noticed no one was on the first floor. "Is kakashi-sensei up already?" I wondered out loud and figured it was easier to look and find out myself. Strolling up the stairs, I opened the door that was Kakashi's room for the time being. Sakura, Tazuna and Tsunami shared a shocked expression as we walked in but I don't think it was because of our sudden appearance. 

"What happened?" asked Sasuke for me. 

Sakura looked at us, still in shock "Zabuza's alive!" she exclaimed. 

I made an 'oh' expression with my month before saying "That all?" 

This time Kakashi joined in with the shocked/confused looks on the people's faces. Which let me tell you, it was a very funny thing to see "You knew?" he asked. 

Sasuke shrugged "The weapon used and the way the hunter-nin 'disposed' of Zabuza was... questionable" explained Sasuke.

 "Why didn't you tell us before the hunter-nin went away with Zabuza?!" questioned Kakashi with a narrowed eye towards us, not bothering to cover up his mistrust towards us. 

I scowled at him, showing my displeasure "We didn't because you were out cold and we also didn't know the Hunter-nin's abilities. Attacking him could have caused our deaths and like you said our mission is to protect Tazuna NOT to fight" I said coldly, which surprised the team and Tazuna's family. I opened the room door once again and made my way out to the forest in order clear my thoughts.