Part 1

Once upon a time in a faraway land, lived a beautiful young girl named Snow White. She wasnamed due to her very fair skin which was as white as the shiningwhite snow of the winter wonder land where she lived. Her lips werethe colour of blood and her eyes shone like blue sapphires. Althoughshe was beautiful, she was quite cruel. Her father had not longremarried and his new queen was not all she seemed. Snow Whitesstepmother seemed nice enough to her father's face but once his backwas turned she saw the hatred and cruelty within her eyes much likeher own. Oh how she wished she could connect with her new stepmotherand see where things would lead.

One morning while the queenwas brushing her hair, Snow White thought she would bring her a gift.She had gone to the garden and picked a bunch of the best roses thatgrew there and bound them with a white ribbon. Snow White knocked onher stepmother's door and was beckoned inside. Once inside the queensface twisted in anger at the sight of the beautiful girl. Snow Whitepresented her with the roses for which the queen snatched out of herhand and threw them on the floor and stomped on them. Snow White'sface lite up at the sight of her stepmother stamping the flowers intobits.

The queen was quite takenaback by the response of the young girl. The queen was so unsure ofwhat to do or say, she sent the young girl from her room. The queenwalked to her mirror which was a magical mirror and asked, "Magicmirror on the wall who is the cruellest of them all?" and which themirror would normally reply with, "you, my lady are cruellest ofall" but on this day it was not the case, instead the mirrorreplied, "it was you but now there is another as cruel as you, sothat now makes two". While speaking the mirror showed a picture ofthe fair princess. The queen was enraged at first but then she had anidea, with a smile she swung away from the mirror and walked away.

The queen wanted to be thecruellest of all and so she called forth her huntsman. "Huntsman,take the princess into the forest and kill her and bring back herheart" screamed the queen at the huntsman. The huntsman agreedwithout hesitation and left the queen. The huntsman told the princessthey were going to find some wild flowers for the queen and theprincess agreed to go with him but unbeknown to him the princess hada dagger in her skirt and before he could slice her open, Snow Whiteswung wide with the dagger in her hand and sliced the huntsman acrossthe throat. The princess watched in wonder as the huntsman droppedhis knees, then toppled over...dead.

Snow White finally made herway back to the castle and went straight to her stepmother's room andknocked on the door once more. Again she was invited in but once thequeen saw her, the shock was as clear as day on her face."Stepmother, I have brought you another gift. I hope this onepleases you more then the last." with that said Snow Whitepresented the queen with a box with wild flowers on top. The queenwas interested by the box and so didn't throw it away but insteadcarefully opened the box to find a still bleeding human heart with asmall dagger stabbed through it. The queen smiled and tears ran downher face. "Thank you, my sweet" was all the queen could say.

Deep in the forest sevenlittle men lived. They had heard about the cruel princess from theanimals in the forest and how she would catch them and hurt them andeven kill them in horrible sorts of ways. The seven little men had anidea and thought they would take the princess and bring her to theforest and teach her to be good and gentle like a princess wassuppose to be. They just hoped they weren't too late and they couldsave her from the queens influence once and for all. Then the kingdomwould thrive and the happiness would spread all across the land, likeit had once, long ago.