Nothing To Lose [A Teacher/Student Love Story] REWRITTEN

Since I obviously have not been able to upload any new chapters, and ideas aren't just sprouting from my mind at random times, I have decided to rewrite this story in a desperate attempt at keep my fans happy. I accept criticism--as long as it's the constructive kind. I will take away the old chapters, and move them into a new story in case anyone wants to read them. Thank you,  and enjoy the story! I really hope you like the new version of Nothing to Lose. I spent so much time on making it more intriguing and awesome.

xx

“Excuse me, do you know where I can find room 831?”

I whirled around in surprise, and when I found out that the low, husky voice belonged to a good looking and assumedly new student, my eyes went wide along with my slightly ajar mouth.

“I—uh,” I stammered, clutching the strap of my backpack. “It’s, er, straight—I mean, to the left, uh..”

“Why hello there,”

I spun around again, my hair flying into the new student’s face. “Oh,” I relaxed once I saw the familiar light blonde ponytail and bright eyes. “Hey, Hannah. How was your summer?”

But Hannah’s gaze was transfixed on the new student as she lifted her shoulders and smiled.

“Pah.” the new student made a face, swatting my hair away from his face. “Your hair practically whipped me.”

My cheeks reddened as I turned to face him. He shook his head. I quickly pulled my hair into a side ponytail and patted it down. “Sorry,” I tried hiding the tint of red growing on my cheeks. “I—um, the weather was really humid today, and my hair—my hair frizzes up in hot weather, so—“

Hannah pushed me aside and smiled up at him, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously. “You were saying?”

“Oh. Um, can you tell me where room—“

“831!” I chimed in, glaring at Hannah once I recovered from her harsh shove. “I was just showing him the way.” Then, turning to the new student, I explained, “It’s just down the hall from here, and then you take a—“

“Left,” Hannah interjected with a smile, pointing down the hallway. “And it’s the third door on the right.”

“Okay.” He said. “So it’s straight, left, right, right?”

“Right.” I assured him, narrowing my eyes at Hannah. “Wait. Room 831?”

“That’s what I said.”

I grabbed my schedule out of my backpack and looked it over. “Hey,” my eyes lit up as I glanced at him. “Calculus is my first class too.”

He smirked, raising an eyebrow.  “Looks like we’ll be seeing each other.”

“Um!” Hannah chewed on her lip, trying to steal the conversation away once again. “I have Calculus seventh period. Do you?”

“Actually, I do.” He responded in amusement, glancing between Hannah and I.

“Me too!” I blurted quickly, thrusting my schedule in his face. “I have it first and seventh period! We’ll see each other two times every third day!”

“Interesting.”

“Hey, are you new here?” Hannah inquired, tapping her chin curiously.

“I am, in fact.”

“That’s what I thought!” I laughed. “I’ve never seen you around before. Where are you from?”

“I’m not far from here, actually. I lived in Cambridge for a few months before this.”