{Han Solo} The Amazed Man.

Chewy was your best friend. You let him go, seeing as he wanted more of the different worlds. 

You work at the local diner, you have since he left.  You missed him greatly, but some how some way, you where told that you would. 

You where giving out orders, talking to customers, when the bell on the front door rang, telling that there was some one new in.

"You Sure? I hope its the right place." A man said, that had a hard look on his face. 

"Roar." 

You new that roar! Chewy! 

"Chewy! What are you doing here?" You say, wiping your hands on your apron.  

"Roars." 

"Oh your ship is down, and you want me to help! Of course! My shift ends," You stop and turn for the clock, " in Fifteen minutes. How about you sit down." 

They do, and you finish the last orders. You where about to walk out, when your boss, Mr. White, stops you and pulls you to the side. 

"Y/n, I have to let you go. You have been my best worker, but you need to have more fun in you life, Okay?" 

You nod, and hand your items.  What you didn't know, that the man with a hard look talked to him, saying that you will come with them after you fix their ship.  You had nothing else to do, or anybody here. 

You walk out, and follow the to of them. It takes you a few hours, but you fixed it better then before. 

"There, done." You say wiping off your hands from the different oils. 

It seems that the man that you soon learned the name off is called Han Solo, thinks you're cute.  Is not like you knew that or anything.  He was amazed about how you fixed the ship up, so fast, and neatly also. 

"Hey, would you like to travel with us?" 

"Alright, it's not like I have anything better to do, so yeah." 

NEXT IS HELLO LITTLE BIRD (LUKE SKYWALKER)