Epilogue

Steve, Sam, Bucky, and Mackenzie got a flight back to New York, where Bucky and Mackenzie were going to take some time off.

The flight to New York was quiet. Mackenzie kept her hand in Bucky's and listened while he whispered Russian in her ear.

Bucky had cleaned up and shaved, so he no longer looked crazy. His hair was pulled back in a lose ponytail though.

Upon landing at the airport, Mackenzie saw Natasha and Clint waiting for them.

Bucky's hand squeezed Mackenzie's as they approached her older sister and the Hawkeye.

"Its good to see you, Steve." Natasha gave him a gentle smile.

"Romanoff." Steve nodded to her.

Natasha's eyes then fell on to Mackenzie, who glared daggers at Natasha.

"Come on, Bucky." Mackenzie tried to leave but Natasha stopped her.

"Kenzie, I want to apologize to you."

Mackenzie turned around and shook her head.

"Don't just apologize to me. Apologize to him."

The Widow's gaze flickered to Bucky, who stiffened up a little.

"I'm sorry, Bucky. I shouldn't've said what I did to you. I was mad and angry and if she would've died...." Natasha trailed off, brushing her hair back.

"I understand." Bucky spoke quietly

"And Kenzie, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Mackenzie sighed and let Bucky's hand go to hug her sister. "Just.... Don't do it ever again."

"I won't." Natasha squeezed Mackenzie briefly.

"I want an apology from you, Ms. Anderson." Clint said as the sisters let each other go. His sunglasses were on and his hands were stuffed into his pockets. "You stole my wallet and my truck."

"What? No I didn't." Mackenzie rolled her eyes, taking a few steps back towards Bucky. "Run!"

She took off in a sprint for the entrance of the airport.

The group of friends chuckled, watching as the petite woman squeezed in and out of the crowd while Barton chased her.

"It's good to see her smile." Sam said.

"Yeah. It is." Bucky agreed, wearing a smile of his own.

•*•*•

Mackenzie and Bucky got their own apartment a few days later, which made both of them happy.

"I don't even wanna leave this place." Bucky mumbled into Mackenzie's chest. He was laying on his stomach while she was on her back. One of his muscular arms was wrapped around her waist while his head was buried in her chest.

"We won't have to for a while. I'll have Steve or Natasha bring us food." Mackenzie ran her hand up and down his bare back. "Buck? You know what Natasha said to you isn't true, right? None of it is."

Bucky let out a sigh.

"I can't help but think it is, Kenz."

"Well it's not. You were brainwashed into thinking you had to do what you did. You're a great man, Bucky." Mackenzie kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Mackenzie." Bucky lifted his head and kissed her properly.

"I love you, Bucky."

This is the end of Assassin's Love!!!

I had a lot of fun with this story!! I just want to thank everyone for voting and commenting your thoughts! I love you guys so much!!

Seriously like thank you. I love you guys!!

<3 Kacey. <3