(i will put a picture up of him. to me, i picture jayden as zayn malik.)

"okay let's get a move on guys. come on. you're gonna be late." they grabbed their bags and i kissed alison before we walked out to the car.

"can we take the mustang? please?" jay asked.

"no way. gross. the bentley, definitely." primrose said and grinned.

"ew no freaking way."

"guys. i pick the car." i said and grabbed a random key off the hook and hit the button.

a sound went off and my porsche 911 lit up.

i grinned, "right this way."

we got in the car and i drove them to school.

when i got there, paparazzi awaited us and i dropped jayden off at his middle school and then went to the beverly hills high school after that and when prim saw jaxon delevingne she got out, "bye ma!"

she ran away and jaxon waved at me and they walked into school.

"how's it going fields?" kendall popped her head into my window and i jumped, "fuck you."

she laughed and got into my car.

"so. how's the mrs.?"

"hot."

"mmm. same here. cara. not alison."

i nodded and said, "did you tell cara about you and harry hanging out secretly yet?"

she sighed, "no. i haven't seen harry since the day prim was born. considering cara's damned gambling and drug issues and then he got back with the band, then they broke up again. i just haven't had time. but we finally got to talking and he's a good guy. he really is."

i nodded, "i know. alison and i had lunch with him last week. selena, niall and hanna and caleb."

"how are team haleb?"

"great."

"and trinity?"

ah yes, trinity is team haleb's daughter. trinity alison rivers. born on june 1, 2021. just 2 months older than jay. they are cousins...obviously.

she is brunette with brown eyes. cute girl. sweet and caring.

"she is doing fine. i believe. so you said 12 right?" i asked, looking at the clock on my car.

"yes. 12 o'clock, the nice guy. double date with me, you, ali and cara. don't be late. love you!" she shouted as she walked away.

"you too. freak." i said and drove away.

i stopped at a red light and saw a bunch of girls looking around.

when they spotted me they screamed, "EMILY EMILY!"

i noticed the light turn green and i pulled over quickly.

"hey guys. what's up?"

they all got pictures and asked about alison and the kids. my fans have not stopped supporting. i haven't been making much music. i sing some old songs of mine and i will do surprise visits but i usually act now or even model. alison still does music of course. that beautiful mind of hers never stops going.

"are you going to make new music at all?"

i sighed, "i really hope so guys. i love you i gotta go." i hugged them all and got in my car before ali shot me once i walked through the door half an hour late to our morning work outs.

when i got home she was already ready.

"let's go. you're late."

i chuckled and kissed her cheek, "my bad baby."

"uh huh. make it quick. i want to get to the gym before everyone else."

i nodded and made my way upstairs. before i got to the top i turned and said, "i sort of like you alison fields."

she smiled, "yeah? i'm warming up to you a little emily fields."

she quirked an eyebrow, "i will be cooling down if you take more than 5 minutes. let's go sexy! move that hot ass of yours!" she threw her towel at me and i ran upstairs, "let's go! one two one two!"

i smiled as i got into my room and changed. 15 years married and am still crazy in love with that one girl.

i will love her to infinity and beyond.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

welcome to infinity and beyond! book #2 in the beyond the lights series!

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13