Chapter 14 : Merry Christmas part 1

It was Christmas. Angela woke up and grabbed Sally. She ran down the stairs in her pajamas. She glanced into the living room and started running back up the stairs

She squealed and ran to her parent's room. She jumped on Scott and shook him over and over.

"Wake up, Santa came! No, I'm kidding, I know that he didn't but still hurry up."

Scott groaned but then sat up. "Okay, let's go open presents. Merry Christmas." He kissed her head and Angela ran to Brenda's room. "Mom wake up, Santa came and-"

Brenda groaned and sat up. "What do you want, you slimy fish? Santa didn't come, he doesn't exist and I dont feel like going to watch your little spoiled brat self-opening presents. Plus why should an old man get credit for my presents."

But then after 10 long minutes of persuading her to get up, she got up and they all went downstairs.

Angela ripped up the first present she saw. It was huge. She starting tearing it apart and underneath all the wrapping paper was a shiny black Grand Piano. She gasped.

Brenda said "Yeah your welcome buckteeth. I remember you told me you always wanted to play piano so I got you this and lessons starting next Saturday"

Brenda looked around and saw a present with her name on it. She read it out loud. "From Angela to Mommy? It's about time I got appreciated around here."

She ripped it open and looked at it. She gasped. "What is this?"

Angela smiled and got up and walked towards Brenda. "It's an iPhone case. "

Brenda looked at her. "But I don't have this iPhone."

Angela gently took it from her. "Well that's a shame. Oh wait. Look at this." She pulled out her phone and slipped the case over it. "It fits perfectly. What. A. Coincidence." She looked up at Brenda.

Brenda's eyes filled with hatred. She reached over quickly and grasped Angela's throat. Angela was clawing at her arms. "First I buy you a pretty dress for a party that you somehow got invited too, then I took you to the mall and now you're trying to be funny! And where did you get a phone anyways?"

"Plus I can be funny too. You know how?" Still holding onto Angela, she dragged her towards their fish tank. She was about to throw her in when Scott grabbed Brenda and started leading her into an empty hall closet.

She was screeching "Let me go!"

After one quick push, she stumbled into the closet and tripped. He quickly locked the door and sighed.

"Why don't you call your little friend Jenny over, she'll be fine after a few hours."

Tears were starting to come out of her eyes. But she held them in.

After she finished, she went to her room to call Jenny to come over.

Sally looked up. "What did you get."

Angela shrugged. "A piano."

"Oh. So what do you want to do today?"

Angela shook her head. "Sorry. I'm calling Jenny over and maybe she could even stay the night or something."

Sally stood staring at her. "Tf? Who is Jenny?"

Angela smiled. "She's my best friend. She has really pretty purple eyes. They are the prettiest eyes I ever seen. Remember she was at my sleepover."

Sally was mad. She glared at her. "Forget you. I don't need you." She walked out but Angela barely noticed, since she was on the phone with Jenny.

Sally was in the hallway. "Jenny isn't going to get in the way of me and Angela. And I have a perfect revenge..."

Boom! Done! Hope you guys liked it! Also we have update Return of Sally! Two updates today what, what! And thank you all 28,000 reads you guys are amazing! We love ya!

Byeeeeee

~Cristina and Dai'Sha